or Connect

Posts by xenabyte

Heh, know the feeling. I have three boys, a 5 yr old, a 3 yr old and the new baby that is about 3 months old. I just filled out the paperwork for my oldest to start kindergarten this fall. On the enclosed 'vax' card, they tell you to take it to your doctor to fill out and sign. But on the back, they have the personal and religious exemptions sections. I was really nervous the registrar would give me some sort of hard time or try to discuss it when I was...
I have Bare Essentuals. The night time mineral stuff is nice. Skin is being nourished while you sleep, and it gives you a bit more 'coverage' and such...if you have 'sleep over' guest...kwim? I also have used Illuminare, it's mineral based makeup, but in a liquid form, for a bit more coverage and 'feel' if you are used to a liquid makeup. No funny stuff in it though. It gives you a bit more 'night time or going out special' feel. I prefer a light 'dusting' of...
Moving this to Natural Home and Body Care
Moving this to Good Eats and Nutrition Forum
ERM...as a EQ (previously) player, and a current and occasional EQII player (duties, and kids permitting).... Go for it The Dh plays much more than I, but it's kinda scary when he's in the kitchen making a snack for us, and the 5 year old looks at his monitor and says, "Daddy, your character is zoning, did you want to leave that place??" Uhm...when did you pick up gaming/roleplay terminology???? He also advises us to 'go invisible' so we don't have to fight...
WTG Lily!
Sincitymamma, I think you are fine. I didn't even read 'snark' in your above reply, just some frustration at being understood. You are fine. It was a story, from your point of view, of a scary situation and how you handled it. Don't worry about it. And again, a person that gives you 'danger sense' or the 'creeps', regardless of their physical, mental or emotional state...is still probably a person to keep aware of and to remove yourself from their presence...
BTDT If I had all the $$ back that we've 'lent' to friends in need, I'd probably have a really nice college fund for my 3 boys started... I had one friend that was trying to leave the town she was living in, and had two small children. We paid for the U-haul, let her live with us and a few months later, she has some guy staying at the house alot. Long story short, he stole my wedding band and engagement ring out of my jewelry box and pawned it. Big nightmare. ...
I used to work security for a Mall in Las Vegas and in the Denver area (A LONG TIME AGO, but the info is still important). Parents DO need to be aware and vigilent; here are some of the situations we had reported and/or were 'on the books' from historical incidents, for us to look at to be aware of: 1. Men (or even other women, fronting for a guy) asking women for help that involved them 'just stepping out the doors' for a second. Asking them to step outside...
If there is an allergic reaction, you can get a rash reaction, a 'flushing of the face' or in severe cases, facial/throat swelling and trouble breathing. But usually the allergic reactions are progressive, and it's the next or down the line exposures that will be more severe. If he seems fine, I'd not worry. I accidentally dropped a bit of chocolate on my 3 month old's lip and he smacked it up before I could wipe it off (was a tiny dab). He giggled and smiled, then...