or Connect

Posts by siren

I am there with you, sister!  While I wasn't necessarily wanting to do a homebirth, I have gone back and forth between birthing center and the hospital-- my first birth was very very intervention heavy and I had pre-eclampsia to boot so 30 hours of heavily interventioned induced labor with magnesium ended in an emergency c-section.....  It left me with a very sour taste in my mouth for the hospital, any kind of interevention, etc... I couldnt stand the thought of being...
Mine is a complicated story of one awful birth experience with my DS.   I have Hashimoto's- was diagnosed 2 years before we first TTC... before I knew how many things could help.  When I got pregnant, the weight came on fast and I ended up with severe pre-eclampsia.  Luckily I had made it to 38 weeks... the Doctor induced me-I was barely 1cm dilated.   Because I had reached "severe" pre-eclampsia, the started a magnesium drip as well.  So their went my hope of...
Hello! I think I phrased my question wrong before.. I am seeking guidance on whether it is time to work on the financial/job enhancement opportunities, or to add to our family. We have not been avoiding another child, but my job has expectations that take me away from my family for long periods of time and into unsafe situations... I am not sure which way to go...
Greetings all!   I have been told by multiple intutives that our son is a crystal child.  I knew that he was special from the beginning-I felt I was carrying an "old soul."  When he was born the nurses and doctors couldnt believe how alert he was, and commented on it... he cried for only a minute and then locked eyes with us with intensity.  He is always watching, very careful to watch before he engages, but when he decides to trust you he is the warmest of souls. ...
Am I pregnant with the wild, smiling little girl I have had visions of and who seems to hang around from time to time?