or Connect

Posts by tillymonster

Lol CDsmom he's such a silly guy. I still remember him driving his truck on your baby bump. So freaking adorable!!! Serafina-- that's how I do it too except for the pillow to prop baby. Can't believe I didn't think of that one! Problem is the constant spitting up. If we nurse laying down it seems to get worse and she freaks out so I have to get up. So yeah guess who's super tired?!?! Lilmamita-- ugh pumping every two hours completely blows!!! So your supply isn't going...
Well now that summer is officially over, I have a few more books I had to come on here and recommend... The Divergent series was very good. Rivals Hunger Games though I thought the chacters were better in HG. Veronica Roth is the author. The Maze Runner series by James Dashner was also fantastic and a total page turner! I became obsessed with the world he created and was sad when it ended. Though the 3rd book wasn't great, the first one was fantastic. Now reading Enders...
I swaddle just the arms up tight once L is pretty much asleep to get her to sleep a bit longer. She's only done about 4 hours straight in the last day or two and it was in DHs arms on the recliner lol! Like my first, the kid sleeps great on boobs and in arms and I just don't really bother putting her in the little bassinet built on top of our pack 'n play. Swaddling just pisses her off during fussy evenings so I just stopped doing it. Her fussiness is so strange from one...
And I was wondering about that too-- but I've read that unless the baby is developmentally early, that's when you take adjusted age into account. My DD was entirely developed, with no prematurity but born preterm. They used to treat babies like her as any other infant and stopped recently due to some babies falling through the cracks who really were premature. Isn't that odd?I'd have to say I'm not finding anything different except her size. She's about a pound smaller...
Gosh darn I love your attitude! I'd really love to count DH out. He seriously can't hang for the duration of what bedtime takes with a very young baby and a 3 year old. Well, she'll be 4 in Dec. and it is hard to think about how much she needs to be parented to sleep when in a lot of ways she is so grown up! My DH expects her to just go to sleep on her own and is generally negative about it. I enjoy the special time like you and find myself much calmer without DH but am...
It's ok to leave their favorite arm out I think-- but sometimes having them wave around makes them more fussy so for me, I swaddle pretty tightly. L isn't huge on swaddling right now but when she is, she sleeps way better so I'm reserving it just for that. Fussy time has been reduced greatly with colic carries avd leg kicks to relieve that gas! I've heard this is why swaddling works so well for fussy babies. I swaddled DD1 till she was 4 months! I wonder if this baby will...
Oh my gosh that last pic of your boy swissmiss is too much! Cute overload!!! You must kiss him all day. Like ALL day! Yay smiles!!! L has been doing them but only when she's sleepy? She seems to shy away from me when I try and her one out of her. My first daughter was giggling randomly at about 6 weeks too! So ADORBS!
Yeah I did the self test and had too much pudge to even tell. I didn't feel a large gap however.
Actually, you can eat whatever and whenever you want. Thank goodness.Just another silly myth about breastfeeding. Why are there so many?!?!Here's a good site to read about it;http://kellymom.com/nutrition/mothers-diet/mom-foods/#listI'm happy to be wearing a few normal things 6wks postpartum but man do I need some more comfy clothes! Just like when I was pregnant I'm super sensitive and everything pinches and rubs me the wrong way.
Yeah I feel like things got easier for my eldest now that she's used to daddy. But this week he got a few awesome job opportunities that mean he will probably have a new job soon. While that is JUST what we need and like now (gotta pay the bills!) I'm freaking out about how I'm going to put DD to bed and keep baby quiet. DH basically spelled it out that he won't be putting our eldest to bed because her bedtime is far later then he'd have to go to sleep. His industry is...