or Connect

Posts by demoonunit

Thanks for the input, Devaskyla. I decided to time the cramps and they're very far apart and not getting closer together, (first time was 20 minutes, next time was 25 minutes) so I think I have some time before labor actually begins. However, the cramps are getting more intense when they do happen, so who knows. Also, lots of pelvic pressure happening as I'm cramping. Stuff is definitely getting in motion, but I just hate the fact that it could be prodromal and last for...
Thanks, Erika! I feel really lucky to be able to have this baby room. I know that a nursery isn't something you *need*, and I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time snuggling up with your new addition, wherever it is.   It's funny because even though I knew full well that she won't be sleeping in that nursery for a while, I still really, really wanted to finish it before she arrived. Crazy nester right here!
Today is my due date (according to when we conceived). I only started feeling menstrual-like cramps yesterday and they've been going on and off since. They're not bad, but they're definitely becoming more...noticeable and consistent. This is the first sign of any discomfort I've had in this pregnancy (aside from morning sickness in the beginning), so I'm thinking it could still be a while yet, but I'm not sure. Is this early labor? How long will this go on for? Any input...
Oh my goodness this photo made me cry!!! Absolutely breathtaking!!!    
FINALLY finished!!! In my humble opinion, the pictures don't really do the room justice, and some of them are a little blurry because I tried to use mostly the natural lighting of the room, but you get the gist...       Here's one of the walls with the glider rocker...         And the crib with handmade hot air balloon mobile by our housemate...         And the main wall mural with changing area....         Crib and...
Today's my due date and thankfully I'm still preggo. Got a little panicky last night because I had menstrual-like cramps all day and finally started to feel like baby is gearing up to come out. I've been thinking she's gonna be late for a while now, so having feelings like it was right around the bend caught me off-guard. This morning though I'm not feeling any cramps or discomfort, so I'm back to thinking she's not arriving any time too soon. But then again, you never...
Best of luck today!
Isabel and Nova are so beautiful! Glad to see they are doing well.
I feel really, really ...   d r a i n e d today. I woke up today really zonked and I suppose I never recovered--my mouth and throat were super dry, I had strange dreams all night (various anxiety dreams about having to keep babies from falling in holes and stuff like that, another one about watching a baby fall from a carnival ride straight on its head and its mother doing nothing about it), and I woke up quite a few times having to pee so bad it hurt! I have absolutely...
I'm sorry you didn't get to have the birth you wanted, but I'm glad to hear that you & baby are ok. Be good to yourself and congrats on your baby girl!