or Connect

Posts by LoveMyThirsties

oh wow, i just noticed the date... bummer
im interested!!! so cool!
  Hi ladies, Over the summer I joined MyFirstPlaydate and had a fun time meeting new moms and doing fun things every week.  They are now hosting weekly outings for mommies-to-be so I wanted to send along the link in case any future mommies were interested.     Email me if you want more info but overall I really enjoyed it.  I wish someone had told me about it sooner but at least I got to do it over the summer.    www.myfirstplaydate.com
Hi ladies, going through a difficult time right now in my marriage.  I'm so unhappy and I know my husband is unhappy too.  We've spoken about ending the marriage in the past but keep saying we'll try.  Well "trying" is becoming old.  He says he tries and I say I try but nothing ever changes.  I'm so sad about the idea of my marriage ending I just get so annoyed with him sometimes (ok, alot of the times).  Sometimes I feel like I married the wrong person.  We have a...
Dear Dr. Laura,     I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask this question since its kind of two-fold but I'll try to keep it to my concerns about my son.  My husband and I are going through a very difficult time in our marriage.  So difficult that we both feel that in time we will probably separate and eventually divorce- I personally feel this may happen in the very near future-- weeks maybe?  At this time not only am I dealing with the possible loss of my...
I know Ursula at Delaware Valley OBGYN does home births.  She's great.  She was at my son's hospital birth for a few hours before another midwife took over.  Then she came to visit me later on to see how my birth went.  Below is link.     http://www.delvalobgyn.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/site.physicians/action/dtl/phys/99839380.cfm
Wow, sounds like a really difficult time.  I'm kinda going through it too except I only have one child-- a 7 month old very active little boy!  But heck, now I feel bad for complaining because you really have it tough.  I agree that you should no longer vent to your friend.  It sounds like she is very wrapped up in the illness of her child (as she should be) to understand what is happening to you.  I think for your mental state of mind don't vent to her anymore....
I quit my very well paying corporate job to stay home with my son thinking that I would have dinner ready for my husband every day and that I would play with the baby and he would take naps when he needed to.  Then I would get laundry done and folded and put away.  Oh, and then I thought that FINALLY now that I was staying home my house would FINALLY be sparkling clean... well, reality set in quickly.  My son is 7 months old now and just the other day I vacuumed the...
This is happening to me now... LO is 7 months and we started BLW at 6 months and my family pretty much thinks I'm ruining his liver and stomach.  Its really awful to have to deal with it.  I rarely give him any food when we are visiting them but I'm thinking I'll be changing that soon.     Anyway, to answer the post, his first food was a banana then we gave him avocado then meats...he loves seasoned red meat!  Then we gave him broccoli and green beans and he loves...
Thanks ladies!  I never really thought about it but what you say is really interesting.  Appreciate the input.