or Connect

Posts by accountclosed15

I have made many changes over the past 2 years and thanks to minimalism, I have been finally to push through and come out the other side triumphant.   I decided, at 39, to leave my soul sucking, hire blood pressure inducing, unhealthy lifestyle behind and pursue my dream of working with people and help them with their health and well being. I want to teach yoga and work instructing people on how to live a well balanced healthy lifestyle.   I was told over and over that...
I would say the 1 bedroom for now. 2 years is enough time to get through school and see where you are then. Good luck!!!
I would say rent one for a week or so at a time. Try them out.
http://theburninghouse.com/page/17
Blessings Josie!!! I am glad you were able to leave a violent situation.
"To be honest, I'll stick my neck out & risk a bit of flack here, by saying that my religious convictions are supported by minimalist living: ("Let all things be done decently and in order." 1 cor 14.40)."   Well we have a lot more in common than I thought. ;)
To get where you are today as a single parent?   For me, I the hardest thing I had to give up was our dog. He was 119lbs and no apartment complex would take him nor would any rentals. It was so hard but I was able to place him in a lovely home and I do get to see him now and then and he is thriving. It broke my heart because I tried for 4 months to find the right living situation so I could take him but that was impossible. I was able to bring our cat but I cried for...
Mommy, thank you for asking. :)   I have several.   1. I hate to clean and organize. I rather spend my time with my son and our animals and working on my health. Just lot less to worry about. We can pack up on a Thursday night, go to work/school next day and be on the road by 5 Friday, off to any adventure. It doesn't take long to pack and we don't worry about coming home to a dirty, unorganized space. I love it!!1 2. Trying to live lighter. I think we, as in...
Is there anything you can do about the situation as far as health and safety of the kids going over there? (((HUGS)))