or Connect

Posts by accountclosed15

75. I can have a closet full of pretty dresses just because and actually wear them without negative comment. 76. Same for sandals/shoes. 77. I get a whole night of undisturbed sleep. 78. No more asking me where something is and making me get up to point out that it is right in front of his face. 79. Time to explore art galleries, musicals, plays and the such without questioning my motives in relation to our DS. I just want to enjoy myself. 80. No more 4 hour...
57. No more following him around for his dream jobs, leaving me alone 75% of the time and then telling me how I don't appreciate HIM. 58. No one laughing at my choice in profession even though I am the bread winner. 59. No more watching "Cops" or related shows for hours on end. 60. No more empty promises. We agreed to 4 kiddos and I am very blessed with DS but my child bearing days are over. 61. No more t-shirts with stupid saying received as gifts. He loved the...
49. I can be sexy and own it without being called slutty. 50. No more clothing in the closet that smells like butt. 51. No more dirty tissues showed in between the headboard and mattress. WTF??? 52. I can have a corporate career that I love and love the people I work with. I can be succesful, all done on my own. 53. I can decorate and live like I am in a little Paris apartment and not worry that my fancy chairs are going to be ruined. 54. I can play Lego's with...
Y'all..it's finally happened. I have enough money in the bank to the point I can finally feel comfortable. It took me 2 years of super frugal and minimal living to do it but y'all know what ? I don't regret my decision at all. For the first time in 10 years, I have something for retirement and savings. After working my tail off and never having anyting to show for it in my marriage, other than debt and crap around the house, it's nice.   I will continue my...
I am just enjoying my time with my son right now. Honestly, my life is so busy that I don't even think about it. I do flirt and that is fun but nothing close to even dating. I have been asked out once and I turned him down. I am in such a happy place and I am building my life again. I don't want any other distractions right now.Maybe down the road..don't know. I do know I will never get married again. That is FOR SURE!!!
I sold mine and put the lump sum towards my new Jeep. :) $1200 is a huge payment.
42. My plants are no longer neglected and get watered. He used to "forget" or he would trample them and kill them. 43. I can explore my love of photography without me "clogging up the memory" on the computer with my pictures. 44. My dream of going to Paris and Italy will come true. 45. I can live very minimally. No more truckloads of useless crap to get rid of. 46. I can go to Austin without making me feel like I am a weirdo. 47. I am no longer the one who has...
26. No more having my "gifts" come late in the mail because he forgot. 27. No more having to pick out my own gifts because he "doesn't" get me and I am difficult. 28. When something needs to be done, I get it done and it's over. No more begging, asking, begging again, trying to be nice, trying to be mean about it. 29. Taking care of my severe arthritis and not having someone tell me it's "all in my head." 30. I am free to grown into who I am. I am still the same...
Well this thread is timely. 1. Tiny apartment for me and my DS that is clean, simple and doesn't smell funky. I have what we need and nothing extra. 2. No more dog- Sad and I really loved that dog but I simply could not work, take care of house, DS, dog/cat and all of the ex-demands and quirks that we exhausting. When he left the back yard with dog poop for 3 months because I refused to do it anymore, I knew I had to move on. He also refused to train him. He is...
This time of year, I pick up a heavy duty wicker basket from the thrift store (You can ALWAYS find them in good condition) and I got about my home building a nice basket to donate at my church. This year I came up with (all items unused) a hot pink towel and washcloth, one bottle of body spray, a box of olive oil soap, red scarf, grey sweater that never fit but I couldn't return, 1 pair of red flip flops and a small stuff teddy bear. I received a big bow at work on a...