or Connect

Posts by ParisAnne

1/4 No spending at all, stayed home sick 1/5 Some how managed to spend $125 a Traders Joes. Gotta be the most I've ever spent there.  Probably spent $25 more than I needed, but otherwise most of what I got was on my list. Don't currently have the budget worked out (revised) so can't yet say if I am staying with in the budget. Just trying to not buy any unecessary things at the moment. 1/6 Didn't leave the house except for working from 2-5 am, so no spending aside from...
1/3   No unecessary spending. Only spent $17 at the pet store getting cat food. Really need to get them flea meds, but it's so expensive.  Paid the mortgage and have to pay a few other bills this week, which will probably eat up most of this paycheck.
This is a great goal. I found this thread from the Frugal spending board. My mind has been chaotic and jumbled with the stress of bills, needing to cut back and the chaos that is my house right now. I was going to clean and ditch stuff from my room yesterday but got too depressed and only got the sheets changed. Maybe I can get to it today. I love the goal of keeping track of how much I get rid of. I'm onboard!
I was trying to declutter my inbox by unsubscribing to stuff, and since I hadn't been here in years I was going to get rid of Mothering.com but then I saw the title to this thread in the email. So here's to giving it a go.   Please write an introductory message when you decide to join our thread. We would like to know: a. I'm ParisAnne, a SAHomeschoolingMom to 10 yo dancer, Payton.  b. I'd like to say saving money, but I'm starting out small, with the goal of...
I third (or fourth) the recommendation on Molly Gray. She just moved from North Seattle area to your neck of the woods so now it's too far a drive for us, we'd only been seeing her for a short time but highly recommend her.
My other post is below, but don't think I can change the title. I wanted to make it clear that my 7 yo dd has the chicken pox as of yesterday if anyone wants to come over in the next two days to optimize their possibilities. I have no idea how long they stick around for. She has about twenty spots right now and I'm sure more to come. We are over in Kirkland. Just drop me an email at kittycrack2 at yahoo if you'd like to arrange something. It would probably be easiest...
I went ahead and asked the school last Wednesday. They weren't sure in the office so they called someone else, I am assuming in the district, and they said she could come to school until she showed signs of pox. I thought that was great. She got them yesterday (Sunday) so it's her second day with spots. She had about 5-6 at bedtime and about 20 today, in varying stages of coming in. If anyone would like to come over Tuesday or Wed feel free to email me at...
I second what Katmann said. I have in the past used GSE douches for vaginal ailments, as well as taken the capsules internally. I've also used boric acid, acidophilus, and plain yogurt vaginally. Those are all great along with taking the supplements you listed like garlic and the others. I have never heard of using OOO though and I've only seen the Yeast Cleanse. My sister is constantly battling this problem though, so I understand what you're going through.
Okay, looking for some general information and some ideas... My dd (7) was exposed to pox last Monday. I count this coming Friday as the first day she'd likely be contagious, or is the first day we might actually see pox? We homeschool aside from the 4 classes she takes at our local "choice school". She takes two classes on Wed and two on Thursday. Three of the four are electives, but I still hate to have her miss any, especially since she may have to miss them the...
Quote: Originally Posted by DahliaRW I can't believe it's November already! Though it's feeling like it with all the raking we've had to do for our ONE maple tree! LOL! My daughter (7) asked if we could go rake leaves in someone's yard so she could jump into them. We only have two apples trees and a lot of Evergreen's. So not alot of leaves in our yard.