or Connect

Posts by kymholly

I switched my dd to cloth when she was around 13 mos. She didn't potty train until she was 3, so we used them for about 2 years. I think it was well worth it. Not only did I spend less on diapers than I would have on disposibles (I bought a lot of 2nd hand stuff here on the TP), I really felt a lot better knowing that every cloth dipe I used was one less for the landfill. And once when she was sick w/diarhea, I was so thankful for cloth as I was changing her hourly for...
I have googled it, so I now know that what my mother told me is true. http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...+urine+sterile Urine is sterile. So, don't feel badly about sitting on someone's dried urine from their hoovering peeing. It's almost like they've sterilized the seat for you. It's the poop that they neglected to wipe up that's the real problem here. :
My Level 2 ultrasounds w/dd2 (@ 18 & 20 wks.) both showed that bright spot. I was also told about the Downs marker, but we were also told that as many as 20-25% of "normal" people also have this benign condition. In our case, we had not done the triple test because it has such a high false-negative reading. But we decided to go ahead and have it after the US because my ob at the time was really pushing us towards an amnio, which we definitely did not want. The...
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am currently working on my pre-reqs... I hope to have a party of my own in about 3 years.
This has got to be one of the sillier threads I've seen here! Y'all aren't seriously getting upset about whether someone else hovers over the toilet or not, are you? Seriously???: You know that even a perfectly dry toilet seat gets splattered when the sensor-activated tsunami-strength flushing action whisks away your little bit of pee! And about those sensor-activated flushers. Who the he** invented those things??? While I love the fact that I no longer...
WOW! Some of you ladies are Incredibly fast readers! I had to attend a family reunion this weekend, so my reading time was drastically interrupted by various activities. I thought about blowing off the relatives, but I realized that the pages, in fact, would wait. Finished this morning @ 3 am. Now, I can go back & re-read it leisurely & probably pick up a bunch of little things that I missed! I'm also going to try to catch up on the pages of this thread, 'cause...
I'm saddened to read that. I hope that your living situation works out for you. Blessings to you & your family.
Wait... I just had a brainstorm! The poll question is: "Were you a virgin at your wedding?" It's possible that someone showed up at their wedding a virgin, called off the wedding @ the alter, left the chapel & ended up dtd w/someone else & then eloping as a non-virgin. So, they were still a virgin at their wedding, just not once they got married! THAT would be an "other"!
I couldn't quite bring myself to read thru all the pages, but the # of "other" answers just cracks me up! : FTR, I was not a virgin & I don't regret that at all. If I could get a do-over from my first, I would definitely skip a few and I'd probably linger over a few others. :
Ah, the big bash!