or Connect

Posts by alaskanmomma

I have a September birthday to plan, but after that I'll be saving up for Christmas.
I think people over complicate cloth diapers. Use what detergent works for you and 1-2 tbsp. for a load of pee and poop? Not going to cut it lol. I line dry, but I used my dryer for years. No issues. And I dried everything, including PUL. Hot water washes aren't really necessary. Most people don't have hot water that gets not enough to kill anything, anyway. Don't get addicted :P
I got the mirena put in on Friday night. I've had a lower back ache since and extremely tired hopefully that passes. I didn't want hormones but wasn't allowed paraguard due to anemia, barrier methods I'm just not comfy with, I wanted to still BF and long term options work best for us. *sigh* I really hope the things I went through with Implanon don't happen this go around.
I got the mirena put in on Friday night. I've had a lower back ache since and extremely tired hopefully that passes. I didn't want hormones but wasn't allowed paraguard due to anemia, barrier methods I'm just not comfy with, I wanted to still BF and long term options work best for us. *sigh* I really hope the things I went through with Implanon don't happen this go around.
4 Blueberry trainers size L(32-42 lb) only one has been worn(elephants) and has a small ketchup stain on the butt. $50ppd for all 4
Don't all states have at least the medical/religious exemptions? Anyways, I've found that places that "require" vaccinations, such as schools and daycare, definitely don't make it sound like you have the choice to exempt yourself from them, but you do. Just bring in a copy of whatever expemption route you're going
I'm still struggling with figuring out what BC to get on.. I'm anemic so they won't place Paraguard in me, I'm hormone sensitive(or at least was to Implanon and am really scared at trying anything else hormonal after that experience), and I like the idea of a diaphragm, but spermicide is pricey :\. Too bad just letting whatever happens, happens isn't really a good choice for us right now. I'm pretty sure I'm DONE, but can't bring myself to actually make it permanent....
I've never done intentional tummy time, either. My kids just naturally have all liked being on their tummies, so.... What size are your babies in now? Calliope is in 0-3 through 3-6 months clothes, with 3 months being the best fit. Such a chunky butt.
Calliope rolled from her back to tummy today She's too young for that!!!
I think pediatricians really like to think babies all fit the same growth patterns, when they don't. Adults don't, so why would babies be any different? As long as she IS gaining and has adequate pee/poop diapers, I wouldn't stress the bottle thing.