or Connect

Posts by alaskanmomma

I've always been the person who said I'd have back to back babies, I think because I was so much older than my siblings(I'm between 11 and 20 years older than them). My first two are 20 months apart and are the best of friends(and also enemies :P) and it just felt right. When I was pregnant with my new baby, I dreaded the spacing(4.5 and 3 years apart) but it has been WONDERFUL. The older 2 can help and love to help with the baby, they can do a lot by themselves or with...
I've always been the person who said I'd have back to back babies, I think because I was so much older than my siblings(I'm between 11 and 20 years older than them). My first two are 20 months apart and are the best of friends(and also enemies :P) and it just felt right. When I was pregnant with my new baby, I dreaded the spacing(4.5 and 3 years apart) but it has been WONDERFUL. The older 2 can help and love to help with the baby, they can do a lot by themselves or with...
I already posted this in my Tribe group, but not a lot of replies... Anyone in Alaska(Anchorage, ideally) have/had a child in public school and not vaccinated? I'm going to go for a religious exemption since philosophical exemptions aren't recognized here. I just wanted to know how hard it is to go around doing this? Do the schools give you a hard time? My two oldest are fully vaccinated(minus chickenpox and flu) and my youngest won't be vaccinated at all..
I wouldn't sign, no way no how!
I haven't gotten sad at any birthdays, including the 1st!
I agree with you, not all babies fit a one size fits all mold. I wouldn't be concerned unless he's sickly, doesn't eat, shows signs of anemia, etc. just sounds like a petite boy
Hmm, hanging pail liner instead?
We use cloth products vs. paper products in our home. This includes mama cloth, cloth diapers, family cloth, cloth napkins, etc. 
Unless at 16 they got a sex change....pregnancy is still very much a fear!
This is how I feel about DDs dance class(that she's out of come the end of the month..) one of the girls 18m sister is constantly running in and out of the class(it's a 3-5 y/o class), the student teachers literally put them on break every 5 minutes, they end things 10 minutes ahead, etc. I don't pay $70/m for that crap. I'm really glad DD decided she wanted to try soccer for the summer lol