or Connect

Posts by mamagingey

Thank you so much for this information... Where do you find it & how do you administer to baby?
Our son is 6 days shy of his first birthday & has a terrible cough as the result of a virus we've all been passing around our home.  In fact, we had to take him to the emergency room last week for a croup-like cough and labored breathing.  He was treated with an oral steroid there & that immediately cleared up the stridor breathing and his fever also broke while we were at the hospital and has not returned.  However, now 3 days later he has a terrible cough... It isn't...
My son will be 1 in November and since he was born, he has taken all his naps worn in a front carrier (Baby Hawk).  It has really worked great for closeness, enabling me to get work done & making breastfeeding super-convenient (hands-free!).  However, now that he's getting older (bigger! heavier!), the positives are being outweighed by the difficulties.  Wearing him for so many hours a day (2 naps & bedtime until my husband & I go to sleep too - we cosleep) is killing my...
I'm in the second trimester (19 weeks) of my second pregnancy, and not only have I NOT experienced that 2nd tri burst of energy that I remembered the first time around, I have spells of extreme tiredness & fatigue that last for several days.  I've noticed that these coincide with a tendency to become very dizzy or light headed upon standing.  I'm sure I don't remember this from my first, either.  Does this sound familiar to anyone?  Is there anything I should ask my...
Dark beer DOES contain iron... I've HEARD that in Ireland pregnant women are advised to drink a half pint of Guiness a day for this reason.  No actual evidence that it's true, though.      
  How old is/was your nursling when you got a BFP? almost 3 years   How often were you nursing when you conceived and implanted? reliably only at bedtime & first thing in the morning... occasionally during the day if she was bored/upset/wanted attention   How many dpo did you get a BFP? Did you have any early symptoms? day after expected period.  fatigue, nausea, aversion to alcohol... and the weekend of the positive test just felt weak &...