or Connect

Posts by Autumnschild

Feeling inspires me to paint. Any intense or passionate feeling. It really comes through in my work. I find beauty in joy. I find beauty in sadness and pain. I find beauty in anger. I find beauty in love. I paint what I feel.
I wish I had pictures of my work to post! I need to borrow my boss' digital camara and take it to the studio. Most everything I have right now is still works in progress. I'm doing an oil painting right now of a falling angel. I'm working on a bigger canvas than I'm used to, so it seems to be taking so long. But that's okay. I love working on it.
Hi fellow artist mamas! Believe it or not, now that I am a newly single mom, I have found the time to paint. I need to right now, in order to express the turmoil in my head. I was a SAHM until recently. I got a studio in March and have been trying to slip away when possible, usually after the kids and dh were in bed. Needless to say, it was exhausting. Now I have the girls in daycare while I work. I go paint on my lunch break (only 1 hour) and on the evenings that...
My girls call me daddoo (their name for stbx) when they get back from his place. I just laugh and say, do I have a goatee? Nooooo. I'm mommy! My oldest also calls me "teacher" on occasion, when she is in school. They get mixed up, it isn't intentional.
Your son is only two...how separate is he supposed to be? Forcing a child into a social situation away from his mother isn't always the answer for a child who is not developing social skills, as they seem to imply. You say he goes to playgroup? Then you are putting him in a social environment. Its a good start. However, it seems they want you to put him in daycare so you can find a job. I recently had to put my two girls in daycare fulltime, so I could find work. ...
I wouldn't think of leaving with the children without mentioning that we were going. Nor would I leave without them without saying I was going and they would be staying. Because you never know, when we get our wires crossed, a child could be overlooked. It is best not to assume when it comes to children. If you come to accept this kind of behavior, then what happens if dd does dissappear and you waste the time you could be looking for her because you assume she is with...
When he mailed you the title, was he "giving" you the car and the responsibility? Or was he expecting you to buy it from him? I don't think it is any of his business what you plan to do with it, or what your plans are for getting a new one. It sounds like he is trying to control you by throwing it in your face that you have bad credit, etc. It really isn't any of his concern, how or if you get another vehicle. You don't need to explain, nor do you need to base any of...
I can't even think about dating yet. Men swarm like flies, eager to snare me before I can get away from the last one. Predators, they are. I haven't even been moved out on my own for two weeks yet and I already have one who thinks he is welcome to show up unannounced at my house. The only reason he has my address is because I thought he was "safe", being a previous roommate of 10 years ago. Nope...all these years of marriage only to find out I'm still a freak magnet. ...
Too cute!
Hence the name Autumnschild... Problem is, it doesn't last near long enough and I HATE winter. But I have cute boots and sweaters, and skirts with tights. The trails around here are beautiful during fall. And it isn't too hot for long hikes and picnicking in the crisp air. Farmer's market around harvest ...and don't forget the Harvest Moon! Woodsmoke in the air, hot apple pie, the state fair...yay!!!!