or Connect

Posts by LovingMom08

Guess:Boy App: 9/20   We have a two year old girl. this pregnancy is totally opposite of my first. I have a gut wrenching feeling its a boy. Im due feb 20th who's with me? lol
i am pregnant with my second child. unplanned but perfect timing lol. I was told about two doctors that supports vbacs. Dr. Parchment and dr. banks. I looked up their names online and i see that ppl have issues with Dr. Banks. but i really want to go to morristown hospital since their success rates are very high and i want the best experience including having a great experience with the doctor but dr banks have mixed reviews. Should i give dr banks a try or go to dr....
My daughter loves to sleep till 8-8:30am and go to bed around 9 sometimes 10p I don't want her to wake up too early. 6:30 to me is too early. Then her nap is around 1pm for about an hour. The way we got her on a schedule as far as night time and early morning is we made her go to bed to make her clock stay on a constant schedule. Now we don't have to make her go to bed she is sleepy around 9pm most of the time and she goes into her bed by herself around her nap time....
Stelly what midwife did u use? my insurance only accept certain midwives
you are so right. Im going with a doctor names judy Banks. She is a doctor that supports vbacs. The ICAN website gave me her name letting me know she supports vbacs. Wish me luck!
I love mountainside hospital but I'm hearing so many good things about morristown especially since you get your own private room. I'm planning on having a vbac and i just want to choose what hospital so i can choose a good doctor. I'm very picky about this because NJ have very high c-section rates. We want more than three children so if i cant push my next child out it will be very devastating. Any advice? Which hospital do you think is better to go to?
I love mountainside hospital but I'm hearing so many good things about morristown especially since you get your own private room. I'm planning on having a vbac and i just want to choose what hospital so i can choose a good doctor. I'm very picky about this because NJ have very high c-section rates. We want more than three children so if i cant push my next child out it will be very devastating. Any advice? Which hospital do you think is better to go to?