or Connect

Posts by Anne

It looks as if there will be another home birth featured this season, as another couple using our same midwives wanted to speak with the producers etc. So I passed info along and I just heard from our producer that they have spoken with the other couple and it looks like its a go! Also was out and about yesterday and naturally answering the questions, when am I due and where am I delivering and the complete stranger I was talking to, replied when I told her I am...
Update on "A Baby Story." Met producer and film crew for 1st day of filming. All went well. Everyone was very nice. I have been on bedrest since last Wednesday as starting having lots of contractions and need to get to the 28th before I can deliver at home...so the filming day was kinda long and of course I started having contractions again that night so this week is back to being on bedrest. More filiming coming up in early September (if baby waits that long) so I...
In response to what my dh and I thought were a way too many shows about very medical births, we spoke with the producers of "A baby Story" back in May regarding our homebirth and we were "accepted" for filming. The baby is due late September. We both felt that if it were possible to show even one person that you don't have to buy into the package deal than it was important for us to try and use main-stream media to get the message out. If anyone is interested, I'll...
I'm 4'11'' and pre-pregnancy weighed about 95 lbs. I'm at 31 weeks now and now weigh 131 lbs as of yesterday at my midwife appt. Carrying all of that weight up front! I'm home-birthing and feel that my body will work to accommodate my birthing my baby. I'm doing lots of stretching exercises, pre-natal yoga, kegels etc. to make it as easy as possible. Good Luck to you!