or Connect

Posts by StongWoman

Dr. Shanon Forseter and Missouri Baptist Medical Center in St. Louis Reston Hospital, Reston VA Lexington Medical Center, Columbia SC St. Lukes Hospital, Jacksonville, Fl Garrett Memorial Hospital Oakland, MD Wellspring Family Medical Doctors will, the other practices won't. Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Waukesha, WI Sky Ridge, Lone tree Colorado  Strong Rochester, NY St. Jude's in Fullerton, Ca University of Iowa, Self reporting no confirmation from...
  University of Iowa, Self reporting no confirmation from any patients Cox health system Springfield,MO Windham Hospital in CT with Dr. Mansfield or Dr. Gildersleeve UPMC in Pittsburgh, PA advertises on their website that you may get to hold baby in the OR, have not had any personal recommendations Birthing Inn in Landsdowne, Va with the Loudoun Community Midwives UNC hospital in chapel hill NC Hendricks County Hospital, Danville, IN Memorial West, Pembroke...
New edited list, I was contacted by one of the providers saying that they do not allow mom to hold baby but for a brief moment before they seperate them for hours until mom is out of recovery and being moved to the regular floor.     University of Iowa, Self reporting no confirmation from any patients Cox health system Springfield,MO Windham Hospital in CT with Dr. Mansfield or Dr. Gildersleeve UPMC in Pittsburgh, PA advertises on their website that you may get...
   And the list grows again!!!!   Windham Hospital in CT with Dr. Mansfield or Dr. Gildersleeve UPMC in Pittsburgh, PA advertises on their website that you may get to hold baby in the OR, have not had any personal recommendations Birthing Inn in Landsdowne, Va with the Loudoun Community Midwives UNC hospital in chapel hill NC Fort McMurray, Alberta Canada Hendricks County Hospital, Danville, IN Memorial West, Pembroke Pines, FL Maimonides Med Center,...
   And the list grows again!!!!   Windham Hospital in CT with Dr. Mansfield or Dr. Gildersleeve UPMC in Pittsburgh, PA advertises on their website that you may get to hold baby in the OR, have not had any personal recommendations Birthing Inn in Landsdowne, Va with the Loudoun Community Midwives UNC hospital in chapel hill NC Fort McMurray, Alberta Canada Hendricks County Hospital, Danville, IN Memorial West, Pembroke Pines, FL Maimonides Med Center,...
Thank you!  I will have to check them out since they would be in-state and thus covered by my insurance.   I had a vaginal birth with my previous pregnancy so it would be a primary cs.  The drs who I have consulted with put my risk of needing a primary cs at between 50%-75%, so I want to be prepared to have the best experience for me as is possible.  
And the list grows :D   Birthing Inn in Landsdowne, Va with the Loudoun Community Midwives UNC hospital in chapel hill NC Fort McMurray, Alberta Canada Hendricks County Hospital, Danville, IN Memorial West, Pembroke Pines, FL Maimonides Med Center, Brooklyn NY with help of Midwives from Brooklyn Birthing Center Brandon Hospital, Brandon, FL Riverside Methodist, Columbus OH Carolinas Medical Center - Pineville, Charlotte NC Sparrow Hospital, Lansing,...
And the list grows :)   Birthing Inn in Landsdowne, Va with the Loudoun Community Midwives UNC hospital in chapel hill NC Fort McMurray, Alberta Canada Hendricks County Hospital, Danville, IN Memorial West, Pembroke Pines, FL Maimonides Med Center, Brooklyn NY with help of Midwives from Brooklyn Birthing Center Brandon Hospital, Brandon, FL Riverside Methodist, Columbus OH Carolinas Medical Center - Pineville, Charlotte NC Sparrow Hospital, Lansing,...
So far I have found the following hospitals which will allow woman centered C sections:     Fort McMurray, Alberta Canada Hendricks County Hospital, Danville, IN Memorial West, Pembroke Pines, FL Maimonides Med Center, Brooklyn NY with help of Midwives from Brooklyn Birthing Center Brandon Hospital, Brandon, FL Riverside Methodist, Columbus OH Carolinas Medical Center - Pineville, Charlotte NC (experiences vary) Sparrow Hospital, Lansing, MI Saddleback...
Current list of hospitals who will do woman centered c sections   Fort McMurray, Alberta Canada Hendricks County Hospital, Danville, IN Memorial West, Pembroke Pines, FL Maimonides Med Center, Brooklyn NY with help of Midwives from Brooklyn Birthing Center Brandon Hospital, Brandon, FL Riverside Methodist, Columbus OH Carolinas Medical Center - Pineville, Charlotte NC (experiences vary) Sparrow Hospital, Lansing, MI Saddleback Memorial in Laguna Hills...