or Connect

Posts by hippiemombian

Hey everyone! I would like to share a great opportunity with you!!  I am now working from home with a green/natural health and wellness company where people are earning reliable income month after month. I've finally found a home based business that is legal, real and truly does work! Do you have the desire to work from home and earn what you are worth? Then keep on reading!! We simply use and promote products that are better for your health, environment, and safer for...
It sounds like you're on the right track. Good for you for having the strength to ask for help!
Instead on focusing on your old like look foward to your new one! If you dont babywear think about getting a good carrier like an ergo. You obviously can't go to clubs and stuff, but you can go to the mall, lunch with friends, stuff like that. It also sounds like you might have a case of ppd. Which happens to a lot of women after giving birth. Perhaps talk to your doctor about getting a medication for depression/anxiety. I hope youre feeling better soon. These precious...
...by getting pregnant.   In all seriousness though, if you figure out how to not obsess about it let me know! I'm right there with ya! 
Hi Dana! Welcome to MDC!     Feel free to jump into any conversations that you  would like! If you use the navigation bar highlighted in the blue strip across the top of your screen you can browse all of the different subsections we have.    When you click on a topic you will be directed to the main forum page. Some of our topics have forum guidelines that let you know what is expected from that particular subject. Read over those because some of them vary topic...
Hey there! My DP was diagnosed with low AMH not to long ago also. She was 22 at time time so the RE didn't believe it, but sure enough she does.    If it were us, we would listen to what our RE suggested. Their job is to get you pregnant, so obviously they want to do what they think is best to get you there. I also wouldn't want to start less aggressive and then have to do it month after month. The medications used to stimulate your ovaries aren't exactly healthy for...
I don't have any experience so forgive me if this sounds dumb. Would making a stuffed doll with your DH's picture on it help? Or maybe blanket or something? When I read your post I thought of the deployment dolls that my friend makes her son when his dad is deployed overseas. Her son loves it.    What's his diet like?    Sorry I'm not more help. I feel for you. 
Hey Autumn! Here is what I think based off of the examples you've given.    1. No, I don't think this is too harsh. I actually would be more insistent that he use the restroom before bed and I would limit fluid intake about 1 1/2 before bedtime. I would very gently explain that while accidents happen and is nothing to be embarrassed about, we need to make sure we are doing everything we can to try to prevent it from happening.    2. I hear you on spills!! They...
 Hugs to you mama! I know this is a very difficult time and everything seems so tough. Getting used to you new life can be hard for some people. You're not alone in this though. Is there other mom friends you can connect with? Sometimes having a conversation with someone else makes you feel human again. Is it possible to plan a date night at home with you and your boyfriend while the baby sleeps? Sometimes, especially in the beginning, it was the little things that meant...
I don't live in super cold weather, but when it gets chilly here (in the 30's) my skin starts to freak out too. I have found that sleeping with a cool mist humidifier going seems to help some.    This is a good blog to check out. Her daughter struggles with eczema and she create the recipe I hyperlinked when store bought stuff wasn't working anymore.