or Connect

Posts by hippiemombian

Craig Stellpflug, N.D.C. Healing Pathways Medical Clinic 2133 E Warner Rd, Suite 102 Tempe, AZ 85284 (480) 699- 7400   I called and spoke with the receptionist, he verfied they were vaccine flexible.
Jessica Mitchell, N.D. Southwest Naturopathic Medical Center 8010 E. McDowell Rd, Suite 111 Scottsdale, AZ 85257 (480) 970-0000 Provides Vaccination information and administration of most but not all vaccines.   http://www.askdrsears.com/topics/vaccines/find-vaccine-friendly-doctor-near-you
So for those of you that are not certified, how did you go about it? I am wanting to become a doula and was looking at DONA, but if there is another option I would love to hear it.
Hey there! I don't know the answer to your question, but if you wanted to head over to our "ask the experts" section there are a few experts over there that deal with natural remedies and holistic nutrition. I hope you get the help your looking for!   http://www.mothering.com/community/f/16907/ask-the-experts
Hi Mel! Welcome to MDC!! I have only ever wanted to be a mom. My first daughter was a suprize and while I wasn't ready then, I had no choice! With my second daughter, it was something in me. I had baby fever like crazy and I felt like a part of me was missing. Now the same thing, I just feel like I'm not complete, that my family isn't whole. We are trying for #3 and with each negitave its a little stab in the heart. For us, it wasn't a matter of money or school etc. I...
I know how you feel. I left exH, I was the one that wanted out, and when I found out that his new girlfriend was pregnant after them being together for 4 months, I balled. I was seriously depressed about it for a week, crying all the time, a real hot mess. I had no idea that I would react that way especially since I left him! It does get better though, those first few firsts are hard. I would think its somewhat natural. Someone you spent a significant amount of time...
If you google natural BV treatments a whole bunch of things pop up. There have also been several threads about it on Mothering. I'm not sure why boric acid is okay, but a lot of people swear by it. BV sucks and is super annyoing and can also be contributed to your diet.  Diets containing processed foods, white flour and sugar make things down there go crazy. So if you eat that stuff, I would remove it and drink more water.   BV is something I've had issues with for...
Beautiful picture! Thanks for sharing! It's a Small World is one of my girls' favorite rides too!
Ahh sorry Pokey   It completely sucks getting a negitave! I think we are going to try again this month. I should O on Saturday... one of these times it has to work!
Hi there! While I don't have any solid advice for you, I wanted to direct you to another section of our forums. We have a section called "ask the experts." Next to each of our experts there is descriptions of what their expertize is in. There are a few that might be able to answer your questions regarding nutrition without having to wean.   Hope this helps some and welcome to MDC!!