or Connect

Posts by thegoodearth

Oh so sweet! I love that pic. Is she in a arms reach co-sleeper mini?
Congratulations Mama! So glad to hear the birth went well. I love these announcements! 
Wow! 3+ is really far down! It sounds like you are ready to go at any minute... that must have been frustrating to really think "this is it" to "no its not happening right now". How far along are you right now? It sounds like when you do go into labor it will be fast!    ETA - NM I see your due date is in your signature. lol 
Congrats Mama!
That must be nice! I wish my dairy one would disappear. Actually since I've been pregnant this second time around the eczema has almost entirely disappeared and I'm able to eat some dairy too. So maybe it will stay this way after pregnancy... 
  It is so nice to know that there are others who are past 40 weeks too. It makes me feel a lot better knowing that I'm not the only one.    MamaRuga - I totally relate to how frustrating it is to get those cramps in the middle of the night and then how they just disappear in the morning. I feel like I could have written your second paragraph!:   Quote:   Now when I wake up and have those cramps I just get really irritated b/c so far all they've been is a "tease".  I'm so...
I think I must be the most "post-dates" so far on this thread - I was due on Saturday and feeling like I'm going to be like this forever. I actually got really emotional today. I've had a lot of people asking me (well meaning of course) if I've had the baby yet. And a few people who've asked me when I will be induced. Of course I'm not planning on being induced as I'm having a home birth (hopefully), but I don't really want to get into that whole conversation right now...
  40 weeks yesterday w/ DS. Those red marks all over my belly are from me itching - which I tend to do when its hot and in the evenings this pregnancy.