or Connect

Posts by larastheme

I told DH that I had to "fold the dishes." Of course, what I meant was that I had to: 1. Empty the dishwasher 2. Fold the laundry Do I have this to look forward to until *next year*?? Oh help me.
Duh! I JUST realized that I can make 6-month sizes in things that are warm. For the baby, of course. My mommy brain is kicking in full force already!
Quote: Originally Posted by sunflwrmoonbeam Aw, someone remembered me Yeah, January was pregnancy #2. I was also due end of April, but m/c at 5 weeks. Sticky vibes for both of us! :
Quote: Originally Posted by Gr8ful Momma New to this area and happy/excited/worried all at once to be here. My name is Jenn and I am a SAHM to a 15 y/o boy and 3 y/o twin boys. I am looking forward to getting to know you all. Hi! Welcome and here's a a peaceful pregnancy (especially with TWIN 3yr old boys! I'm tired just thinking about it.)
Quote: Originally Posted by sunflwrmoonbeam Hi everyone! I got my second faint BFP today, so it looks like I'm knocked up! Again. I hope to stick around, but I've already had 3 miscarriages this year, so I'm not getting my hopes up too high. This is our last shot before we start looking into adoption. So, wish me luck on pregnancy #4/baby# 1 I'm due June 28thish Welcome! Sticky baby vibes being sent your way! I lurked around the Jan '08...
Oh, Sara, I'm so sorry. I agree that letting your body do its thing is important. But I'd also add that if you're feeling iffy, maybe you can find somebody to "prescribe" (I don't know if that's the right word) a blood draw for HcG in a couple of weeks, just to make sure that it's down to (nearly) nothing. That would confirm that everything is complete. Lots of to you.
Got some cramping here, too. And I have also found that drinking a big glass of water helps. Of course, I understand the fears that come with it, as I'm working through them, too.
I'm working on baby #3 (4th pregnancy) and haven't had any breast changes with any of my pg's. As I have learned, it's so different for every body.
Quote: Originally Posted by yonit Obviously, you should do whatever you think is best, but just wanted to make you aware of the other side of the coin. Wow, that's certainly something to think about. And I'm so very very sorry that you had to go through that; in fact, I'm sorry that any of us had to go through what we did. We all need a very big
Quote: Originally Posted by mesa I'd say about 7 or 8 weeks is a good time to see the hb on ultrasound. Mmmm, maybe I'll make that appointment earlier then. Thanks!