or Connect

Posts by manshi1975

Thanks so much. Is it ok if part of the areola gets pulled into the breast shield/flange tube? Im using a 24 mm standard size and was wondering if that is the hitch...
Am desperately trying to build my supply for my 4 month old who has had weight gain problems due to labial tie and posterior tt. I just rented a Lactina Slect and have been pumping for 10 days and hardly get an ounce or half in one session. When I hand express after there is still more milk but the pump is not getting it out. I need tips on how i can get the best result with this pump. I cant change the pump - so I have to learn to work around this. Waiting keenly for...
I just got my 3.5 month DS's upper lip tie clipped last week because of latch and vey poor weight gain but I dont see much of a difference in the latch. We havent got anyone to diagnose a possible PTT and infact all peds were against interfering with the lip tie as well. I was against the idea of G.A and sedation so my dentist agreed to do  laser frenotomy while my partner and I held him tight for 10 mins. Was the most traumatic experience for me while poor baby wriggled...