or Connect

Posts by jstar

hola. the rain is killing me too. or maybe it's just the COLD. it feels so freezing outside. warmer rain might at least feel somewhat spring-ier. but really, i go a little cuckoo without sunshine.
Quote: Originally Posted by dahlia960104 My son Tanner is playing T-ball this Season as well. We are playing with Powell little league at Sunnyside park. Where are you playing at? We also signed up for kick and chase with Mt. Tabor soccer club so we should be busy. we are in the Portland Little League. the tball practices are at Youngson elementary and our games are at woodstock park. i just looked at the boundaries and we are out of the...
hello! karen - that's so exciting i haven't checked MDC in a while. i'm glad to see some chattin' going on. fb is not the same. fun, but different. not much is up with me. i started working full time in january so i feel like i just work allllll the time. tonight is isaac's first t-ball practice so now we'll be running from daycare pickup to t-ball practice 2x a week. i hope he likes it though. the only other sport he has done is soccer last fall. it was...
not so chatty this month eh?? just popping in to see if anyone had been posting. yyyaaaaay friday!!!!!
it is true. there are a lot more babywearing, familybed-sleeping, extended-breastfeeding mamas in SE portland than in newberg. most of oregon outside of the cities of portland and eugene is pretty conservative and old school. SE portland is funky and fun. youthful. crunchy. most of SW is not as much like that. multnomah village is a little enclave and obviously there are going to be crunchy people scattered here and there in all cities. but the newspaper here is...
i'd look for a cheaper place that you can afford alone too. it's too stressful being beholden to someone else. they will think they have a say in things. i''m sure you could find an apartment for $800 or 1000 or so that would include some utilities. (ie. you could pay a little more on rent if some utilities were included) and then if they wanted to give you money still you could use it for something for campbell. or for other bills.
Quote: Originally Posted by blissfish So I need a LOT of this Some this And WAAAY more of this this was some sweet smiley talking and i hope you meet your deadline i am procrastinating (or err...takign a wee break) from the deadline that is vexing me. bleurgh hedy - i didnt see the pics but i am sure it was about your mom and not about your picture-taking abilities. what's on my mind? DRUG TEST. today or tomorrow. ...
everyone tells me the mirena will take care of my problems. our insurance doesn't cover it and so far we haven't had the $900. we need brakes more! (although we really really do not want another baby) i miss smileys too i'm jessica
Quote: Originally Posted by Mum-ma Hi everyone! My dh, ds, and I are relocating to Oregon so dh can start school at Western Culinary Institute. We like Mcminnville so far but I've got a few questions. First, I've read on some of the city data posts that crime is becoming an issue. Others say it's nothing. Any thoughts? Second, is it realistic to think that dh can travel into Portland for classes? Is public transportation an option? We were...
WOW a thread. what a lovely surprise mdc is definitely the period talk place. mine are awful after two kids. start out slowly for half a day or so and then two days of leaking through super tampons every 20 to 30 minutes and i have to wear pads. and i haaaate pads. i started keeping extra jeans/undies in the car. it's that bad. interestingly enough though i started my period the day before i had a job interview in november. and i was thinking 'oh my gawd i'll...