or Connect

Posts by LoveBaby

Congrats, Brooke! A lot of exciting things are happening for you! I hope she settles down and gets comfortable and hangs out a few more weeks for you. Silly babies just have their own schedule right from the start! It's an amazing adventure to be sure.
Awesome, Michelle!!!!
We are seriously stumped on a boys name. Haven't come up with one that either if us like very much, let alone love! We have a rather...fancy?!, feminine'ish last name and we are having a boy, so it has to be a solid boys name, otherwise it sounds way to flowery for a boy! We also have all the kids named with 4 letters, it wasn't intentional at first, but it would be weird to name off our children and have a Jane, Mark, John and then throw in an Alexandria or Gregory all...
I am going to pack better snacks/drinks, too. You would think after 5 births I would know by now , but somehow I always forget food for me and I am *starving*, haven't eaten in weeks starving, after I birth a baby. A stale turkey sandwich and cup of jello just don't cut it! I have a simple knit skirt that hits just below the knee that I am going to see if I can wear this time. Or go get a snap front nightgown somewhere and some boxers, that is a great idea! I can't...
I've been experiencing quite a bit of fatigue, but I've chalked it up to low-iron, just like all of my other pregnancies.  I'm eating more iron-rich foods and it is helping.    For indigestion, I drink apple cider vinegar in a bit of ice water.  I try to make sure I get a tablespoon or so in a day.  It makes a *huge* difference.  The other option would be to take ACV tablets, but I like the water.  It sounds crazy, but helps!     I hope you start to feel better soon....
I rarely regret anything I give a way. And you are right about changing my frame of mind. I know that will help me to say goodby to things that I've had sitting around forever. I actually do really well purging for awhile and then stuff starts stacking up and then I get rid of everything and so on. A new baby in the house is motivating me to make some major overhauls though. We will have 8 people in our hom and I need some better systems in place!! And better systems...
I am on a minimalist minded mission to purge my home of everything absolutely not necessary, but oh. my. word. The Stuff. Where does it come from?! How is it possible that I haul so much out and there is still more?!!! It doesn't help that I'm have a split personality when it comes to stuff. I don't really want to keep anything 'just in case', but then I think , 'what if I want to finish that sewing project from 5 years ago?', and then I'm in a quandary. Keep. Give...
I was wrong...it's a boy!! Can't even believe it. My girls and I are officially outnumbered. Everything looks great though and he's healthy, so that is all that really matters. It is going to take a bit to get my mind around since I was sooo sure it was a girl! Now, to pick out names. We don't have anything on the radar at all for a boy. I'm on my phone so it's hard to reply to everyone's news. I'm excited to see all the ultrasound results coming in.
I finally had my first appointment last week. Heard the heartbeat and did bloodwork. We go in for our ultrasound and exam and to see the Dr. tomorrow. The kids are so excited to find out what we are having. We have 3 boys and 2 girls, so it would be fun if this were a girl and we had an even split! I'm feeling much, much better as far as nausea goes, but now my iron levels have dropped and I'm exhausted. Crazy, crazy tired and worn out. I'm eating all manner of iron...
My oldest daughter has learned to knot, so she has big plans for hats and booties and things for the baby. I want to make some felted toys and play silks and things for this babe. We have clothes and blankets from other pregnancies, but I would like some more natural toys.