or Connect

Posts by LoveBaby

Hello everyone! We had a crazy May. Tons of my husbands family in town, trying not to puke all day long to keep our secret, ended up being a looooong two weeks. I normally love his family, but this trip wasn't great. I felt like everyone was nagging on my kids, but not their cousins and just generally getting on my nerves. I'm glad that is over. We only have one car, but a family member knows someone who has a van, that seats *8* that we could buy for a crazy good...
As soon as I am off the couch and feeling better, my whole house is getting ransacked and we are getting rid of 90% of our stuff!! I have a room by room plan of decluttering/organizing and simplifying. Clothes, toys, books, stuff, it is all getting decluttered. We have a nice size home, about 1900 sq. ft. for seven of us. Not huge, but laid out well so it makes it feel bigger. We just need to re-vamp some of our systems to make things work better and make it easier...
I love Happy Mama Spray. I'm going to order some more this week. Thanks for the reminder!
I was offered with my last pregnancy and declined. Pertussis is the one disease that makes me question our decision not to vax. And then the people and kids that I have heard about getting it have been vax'ed, so then I think we are doomed either way.
I cloth diapered my 3rd baby exclusively. I was a crazy cloth diaper nazi. With my 4th and 5th I cloth diapered at home and around town, but would take sposies on big trips. I also ran into new washer/well water issues with the last two that I never could get figured out that made the whole experience frustrating! I haven't gotten anything out yet, but I will cloth diaper this baby again, too. I need to see what I still have and what I need to look for. I think I...
Babywearing is one reason why I have almost 6 kids. My heart melts and I get baby fever every time I'm out and about and see a baby in a ring-sling or mei tai. Awwww.... I have two ring-slings, both made from woven wrap material. One is a girasol, the other is a BBslen, I think. I also have a soft-structured carrier that I love! I never could get a mei tai to be comfortable, but my SSC is awesome. I think I am getting a wrap for this baby. I don't need one, but I...
Congratulations!  I still haven't gone for my first appointment, but I had a dream last night we had twin boys!  My oldest daughter cried when she found out they were both boys. Ha!  We'll see if there is anything to the dream in a few weeks, I guess.  I would love Twins at this point in the game. 
Oooh!! I love Marilla Anne. That makes me want to start reading the series all over again. It's been a few years. :-)We usually have a short list of names before the birth and then wait until after the babe is born to see what they look like to pick a name. Our middle child was named months earlier by his older siblings though, so we will see if that happens this time.
Nothing really sounds good at all, but I feel worse if I don't eat. It's not a fun place to be. I've been eating a lot of cojack cheese, veggies with homemade onion dip and then nibbling on whatever we have for dinner.My favorite thing is Mint Milano's though. Something about that cool mint soothes my stomach and helps lessen the nausea. I am counting down until 12-14 weeks when I should be feeling much better. Oh...I was craving Chipotle the other day, but by the time...
ThThis is exactly what we go through. We didn't tell anyone until I was 15 or so weeks with our last. We will wait as long again, at least. My SIL is expecting a new babe 4 weeks before me and it will look like we are trying to steal their thunder or something....which is sooooo not what is going on. But, at least I know our kids will be totally excited for another sibling!!