or Connect

Posts by LoveBaby

No name here, yet, either. We have a short list that we *kind* of like, but nothing that is just jumping out and grabbing us. I guess we'll wait until the babe gets here and get a feel for them before we decide. That's what we've done with 3 out of our other 4, and it's worked!!
Congratulations, mama!! What a sweet babe!
I've always measured ahead and I've had bigger babies, *but* my biggest baby was also my easiest delivery, so don't worry about measuring ahead and how that will affect labor/delivery! And so far, measuring ahead hasn't been a factor of my delivery dates, either. The 2 who measured the most ahead were actually both overdue and the one who was born 10days early was my 2nd biggest. You just never know with these little ones...they like to change it up every time...
Gorgeous, mama!!!
When we pulled our oldest out of K and our 2nd out of preschool to start homeschooling I had a 9mos. old. It actually made things a lot *less* stressful, since I wasn't waking him up to go pick up the other kids from his nap, I didn't have to manage 2 other peoples schedules that were different from his, etc. We've homeschooled since that time and have added another babe through there (and now soon to be another 1) and I still think it's easier to keep everyone home...
Weeks/Days along: 26 w. 4 days Appointments: Tomorrow. The dreaded gestational diabetes test and a follow-up ultrasound to check placenta placement. At my first ultrasound I had complete previa, so we are hopeful that as things have grown it has moved out of the way. Symptoms: Heartburn, mercy, the heartburn. Other than that I feel great and am anxious to get some rather large projects out of the way so I can start prepping baby stuff. Food: Too much of...
We visited my SIL last weekend and I got the "gosh, you look like you could go anytime" comment. Yeah, I know I'm fat and you are a personal trainer, but can you throw me a bone just this once, since I'm pregnant and all?! Ah well, I started out this pregnancy about 25lbs. over my usual weight, but I've only gained about 14lbs, so I feel like I'm doing allright. I'm soooo glad that I actually look pregnant now instead of like I've gained another 25lbs. I'm...
Ok..so I was over it by the time he got home and he was super sweet to me even though I was being a punk. Bless him for putting up with me, pregnant crazy horomones or not! LOL I've been drinking ACV for the heartburn and only having 1 cup of coffee in the a.m. Seems to be helping a bit. I should probably quit eating so many sweets, but we've been baking a lot of sweet bread and I just can't help myself!
We are throwing around a few names, but probably won't pick one until after the babe is born. I like to have a list and then see what the baby looks like before we name them. Our last name is very flowery, so if it's a boy it has to be a really strong, solid boy's name, KWIM? Otherwise the poor guy would get picked on non-stop. We have an Adam and a Luke, so I also want something that kind of sounds good with the rest of the crew. Also, all of our children only...
that's all. Totally hormonally irrational about something that isn't even that big of a deal, but I'm still torked. And I'm even more torked that he's not home so I can fight with him about it. LOL And I have heartburn. what is up with that already?!!!