or Connect

Posts by LoveBaby

Quote: Originally Posted by DocsNemesis Anyway...while I tend to think of women who put everything into the hands of a doctor or chose to have a million and one interventions, I of course form an opinion. But, honestly-its not my birth. If thats what they want, if thats what makes them comfortable, then by all means, they should have the birth they want. I'll also let them know other options are available, just because some women honestly have no clue-but...
My husband is scratching his head trying to figure out "why?!", too! :LOL We have been TTA since ppAF came back when DD was 4mos. old. I was starting to feel as if I'd like another, as I feel ready to accept all the blessings the good Lord would send my way, however, my husband was a little more reserved. My DH actually watches my cycles closer than I do and he's still trying to figure out when it might have happened, because as best we can tell there really...
LoveBaby (Jesse) due March 24th with baby #5!
EDD: March 24, '10 Name: Jesse Dh/So name: David Age: 34 Other Children: 2 boys and 2 girls! Any Furbabies: 1 basset hound, 1 border collie/sheltie mix, 1 siamese cat, 1 mini-lop rabbit and 1 stray cat that won't go away! Any names you are thinking of: nope Are you secretly hoping for a specific gender: 1 of each to keep the numbers even! LOL State:midwest
I'm hypo and went to a naturopath a month ago to get some help. I wanted to avoid synthroid if at all possible. He has me on a pretty interesting eating plan, including a lot of coconut oil. I'm feeling much better, headaches and tiredness had gone away as well as the constantly cold hands and feet. Now I'm worn out, but I know the reason! :-) He also says that low progesterone levels contribute to m/s because the baby takes all of it and doesn't leave any for...
Spark! You are back! : I'm back on again since we've found out we're expecting #5 and I've been reading your thread on hyperemesis. Trying to stave off the m/s as long as possible, hopefully not have it at all this go around! Hope all has been well, mama!
Quote: Originally Posted by StacieM Hi ladies, I really never planned to have another, especially not at this time for several reasons. Apparently someone else had a different plan. I'm excited, but cautious at the same time. That's me totally!! I've actually wanted another for quite awhile, but my DH was totally done, done, done. Up until last month I was really upset that we weren't on the same page, but had made peace with the...
Peeing all. the. time. as well and have been for a week now. Wondered what in the world was up with that last week, now after the BFP, I have a reason. Still is annoying though!
DH just brought home a generic test and it showed up before I was done peeing! My poor DH was really feeling done, done, done, so this will be an adjustment for him! According to an LMP calculator I'm due on the 24th. We are both in shock still...although I'm starting to feel a little excited. We have 4 children, DD 9, DS 7.5, DS 5 and DD 2. The biggest thing I'm worried about is telling the family. 3 was a stretch, 4 they really gave us trouble about, I...
So, if the co-op board is gone, where have all of the mama's who used to cooridnate co-op's gone? Surely, they are still going on somewhere?!