or Connect

Posts by palma

for those of you who have children that require dairy free foods and even gluten free, try some sites for raw foods such as www.goneraw.com. it's an awesome site with great recipes that could really help you out. i recently made chocolate mousse with avocados, dates, cocoa powder and vanilla.......super yummy!! no dairy or grains. and no soy. i noticed alot of soy being mentioned but if it's not unprocessed fermented, then it's not that good of a food choice. too many...
i'm just wondering with the influx of foreigners in this country, shouldn't we worry about what diseases they may be exposed to and are not vaccinated against, polio being one?
Please add me to the prayer list as i believe in the power of collective praying. i had a miscarriage in 10-05 and have not gotten pregnant since then. i'm 34 and even though, i know that's not old, my doctor reminds me of it everytime i see him!! me and hubby kept trying on our own and doc was getting upset, saying that it's time to start some treatments, so i had my first IUI yesterday (10-1-07). Let's pray that it worked!! Thank you and you are all in my thoughts!!
Hey!! i've been TTC since my miscarriage in 10-05. i've been taking Fertility Blend off and on since then and so has my husband. it's been really hard for me to get him to stick with any regimen except he's been doing good about not drinking alcohol. i started acupuncture about a month ago. AND.....i had my first IUI done yesterday (10-1-07). i pray that it worked. i did not take clomid so it was natural ovulation. the scary thing is that i'm a little crampy and i...
my doc does the IUI the day after the LH surge is detected. i've heard that the LH surge usually occurs in the wee hours of the morning. i detected mine on Sunday around 2 pm. i had my IUI done around 10:30 am on Monday and i noticed that my temp spiked this morning. so i probably ovulated sometime Monday through Tuesday morning. so shouldn't the IUI have been done earlier for optimum timing?
my doc does the IUI the day after the LH surge is detected. i've heard that the LH surge usually occurs in the wee hours of the morning. i detected mine on Sunday around 2 pm. i had my IUI done around 10:30 am on Monday and i noticed that my temp spiked this morning. so i probably ovulated sometime Monday through Tuesday morning. so shouldn't the IUI have been done earlier for optimum timing?
I had an IUI done yesterday with a natural ovulation cycle, which means i didn't take clomid. it seemed that all went well. i detected my LH surge on Sunday, had the IUI on Monday and seemed to have ovulated today since my temp went way up this morning. Now it seems like i've started cramping though. now this is not unusual for me in that i usually cramp from the start of ovulation till my period starts but what worries me is that if i'm trying to get pregnant and getting...
I had an IUI done yesterday with a natural ovulation cycle, which means i didn't take clomid. it seemed that all went well. i detected my LH surge on Sunday, had the IUI on Monday and seemed to have ovulated today since my temp went way up this morning. Now it seems like i've started cramping though. now this is not unusual for me in that i usually cramp from the start of ovulation till my period starts but what worries me is that if i'm trying to get pregnant and getting...
the only way to know if that was your fertile period is to track your LH surges with the fertility monitors or urine sticks that measure LH. you should track your temps also and when you see a rise in your temps after a consistent set of temps, that is when you've ovulated.........