or Connect

Posts by element2012

Juneboy, did you end up going in to work today? Soooo utterly frustrating to have the feeling like it could be starting, then it fizzles out....   HCM I ADORE the name Ruth Anne!  So happy for you! Fingers crossed that those of us who are waiting patiently will have a walk in the park labor too.   Hooray contactmaya!  Biggest congratulations!   I'm feeling a little bit of pressure in my pelvic floor and back today, and I've had a contraction or two but...
Juneboymom, I do think we are the last two pregnant women left! :-(. I'm pretty discouraged right now to be honest. It's been pretty darn quiet here the last two nights. I keep hoping to wake up to contractions, but instead I'm sleeping like a baby. As soon as my husband wakes up.. . This was one heck of a weekend for our group, though! Hcm and contactmaya, hope you're holding your babes! Alwayspraying, any updates? Is greenmama still with us? Thinking of you all!
Wow what an intense birth story, cedar!  I think I was holding my breath until the placenta was delivered!  You really do have some amazing midwives there.  So glad that you and Rowan and safe and healthy.  How are you feeling now?
Congratulations again devaskyla, this picture really warms my heart. 
Lisa I'm so sorry you are having such a hard time.  Know that we are here for you.  Congrats on the healthy baby boy, I am hoping that you are able to find some peace soon.  Big hugs mama.
Oh man 2 of the due date triplets are headed off into labor land,  I got nothin' over here!  Had bloody show last night and today I have crickets in my uterus....  Wishing you ladies the best!  Come on babies!
Ok baby, the bathrooms are clean, the laundry is done, the floors are mopped... I don't think there is anything in the way energetically hindering your arrival... so let's go!
Big girl!  Can't wait to see her and hear all about it!  Congrats to you mama joyful!!
Contactmaya - due date triplet - sounds promising!!   And devaskyla!!!! I couldn't be happier! I can't wait to hear more about your newest DS's arrival.    I'm still spotting today, feeling a little crampy here and and there.  Nothing major yet, but who knows, maybe it will continue to pick up.... Fingers crossed.   Alwayspraying, lol, I like that you donned your hair for the occasion! Hope it works for you next time :-)
Conchobar, I'm so happy for you! Sounds like an absolutely ideal delivery.  And what a freaking cutie pie to boot!  Enjoy mama!