or Connect

Posts by element2012

Wow, that is one heck of a drop! :-)
Yay 100%mom! Can't wait to hear about it!
Lisamarie, in my experience every time we have sex, I get massive amounts of cervical pinchies that night.  I am hoping that means that the ball is moving forward.  BTW, we've been sleeping in different beds too for at least a month.  He snores and I can't sprawl out next to him!  It works for us quite well, I usually lay down with him and go to the other bed once his snoring wakes me up.    Montessorimama, hooray!  I'm so excited for you!  Now I just have to choke...
I so can't wait to hear from Kaitlyn that she is holding her baby girl right now!!   Is devaskyla missing??   Erika, I thought for sure we would hear from you today that your LO had arrived!  Oh well, a day in PJs sounds awesome!   Chili, fingers crossed for you that this is it!   Montessorimama, sounds like you are getting closer!   The last two nights have had a lot of cervical pinchies.  I want to look in there for myself, as my MW doesn't check....
To kaitlyn:     This. Times 100.  I know it's MUCH easier said than done but I feel its the most important thing you can do for you and your babe.  Like take bubble baths and listen to whatever music totally zens you out time.  You know that this baby is going to come (soon) and can take comfort in that.  You've probably read about how stress and uncertainty can affect or even temporarily stop labor.  What can you do daily to bring yourself some peace?  I feel if we can...
I have a super crunchy MW like montessorimama who won't do any cervical checks, stripping membranes etc until after 41 weeks.  I've felt quite a bit of cervical pinchies today, so I am hoping that means sometime soon...   devaskyla, you sound so calm about your husband rearranging the living room today!  I literally couldn't sleep last night just because of the current configuration of my living room.  My husband put our piano in a place that for some reason really...
How scary that trip to the hospital must have been!  I am so glad that you and your baby are healthy and home now.  Congratulations!
Aw Kaitlyn and Montessorimama, I am sending you some serious e-hugs right now.  Like Erika, I vote we all become hermits at this point   By LMP I am 39w5d, but going by my normal cycle I am 38w5d, and I am pretty miserable too.  My lower back feels like each vertebrae is crashed down into the next, and I'm a little nauseuos today.  For some reason, my husband rearranged the living room furniture last night.  He likes it in the current configuration but I can't live...
Hannabee, what a truly beautiful picture! Way to go mama and welcome to the world little one!
Yay mamas! Can't wait to hear about those babies!