or Connect

Posts by element2012

I can totally see the being naked thing, as I am constantly running around the house in my underwear as it is now! Just don't care much for clothes right now!  I think of myself as being to shy to do so in front of the midwives.  And HCM and Erika, I hadn't even thought about what I'll be wearing "down there", hmmm....
Wow what a birth story! Congratulations and enjoy your little girl, I love the name!
What a cutie pie!!  Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful birth story too, you are so blessed!
@ kaitlyn - have you tried looking on your local craigslist in the free section for a dresser?  I just looked in mine and saw a few so I am hoping you can find one :-)    @ devaskyka I'm so glad for you that you feel your birthing space is ready!  I'm not there yet!   @ midwifeerika I love the excuse to get your DH to make you such yummy food!   I'm feeling pretty content today, too much so as I still have some much needed cleaning to do.  I have finally...
How wonderful wombjuice! So happy for you and your growing family   Looking forward to hear all about it once you're all rested up!
Just wondering what the homebirth mamas are planning to wear when the LO decides to make his/her entrance?  Especially if you plan on being in water?  I was thinking just some sweats, but thought maybe someone would have some insight on what's best to wear...
I found out I am GBS+ at 38 weeks.  My MW gave me a protocol to clear it up, and we'll test again next week.  I don't *think* baby will come before then.  If I am still GBS+ after that, my MW will use IV antibiotics, didn't offer any other choice.  I am really surprised and upset that I am GBS+, I *never* have candida issues so I really thought everything down there was in tip top shape.  I really hope the hibiclens works.  Since this thread is older, did anyone have any...
Ok, 38 weeks and up 30+ pounds... come on baby!  
Both videos were super cute!  I think we all can use a little pick me up now...  I am wondering how the weather also affects us that are close.  It rained this morning, and I am super achy and having more BH than usual today.  Now it's going to stay gloomy and gray, could use a little sunshine please!   I woke DH up last night trying to figure out if I was leaking waters, but I most certainly was not.  That was exciting while it lasted, lol.  I am super sleepy the...
Hurray Finley! Can't wait to see those pics!