or Connect

Posts by Mom2IrishBoys

Well.. AF was due today or tomorrow. She hasn't shown her face yet.. and no sign of her at all. Usually by now, my temp would be steadily falling. But had a slight rise this morning, even tho I had interupted sleep. I took a test today at 12dpo and it was a BFN. So at this point I'm not getting my hopes up. I already counted myself out this cycle.
Morning Ladies. I'm 12 DPO today, AF is due tomorrow . She usually comes over night, so I have it when I wake up the morning I'm due. Yesterday I had a little bit of pink staining on tissue some EWCM streaked with red blood, and some brown EWCM (which obviously is old blood mixed) When I woke up this morning I felt like AF had come.. so I went into the bathroom to change my pad, but there was nothing there. I had no blood, no ,CM.. nothing. I decided to do a qtip swab test...
Fingers n toes crossed for ya!
Stevi: Your charts lookin good still.. when do you plan on testing?
I guess I'm out Ladies. AF is due Tues n now I'm getting faint pink staining in tissue, and brown EWCM. So, I guess I can be moved to Waiting to O
Well I'm 11dpo and pretty sure I'm out. I have a feeling AF will be here as expected Tues.
I'm right here with ya! I haven't tested yet, but I'm due Tues also.
9 DPO today. I'm due for AF on Tues. Trying not to test unless I miss.. its hard lol
It's so interesting how everyones cycle varies. Cuz for me, on a normal cycle.. after O until a day or 2 before AF, I'm creamy/sticky. But the cycles I concieved both boys, I was pretty dry. Either way.. GOOD LUCK!
It's definatly infertal CM. To my knowledge its completely normal. I get it after O before AF sometimes. I vary between that and 'creamy/lotiony' Hope that hepls.