or Connect

Posts by albafan15

listening to bullet for my valentine. I'm eating like a lot because I haven't really ate allday or yesterday what you guys doing up so late? What did you last eating?
is there any type if teen parent forum if so you should probably check it out. I'm 18 never been with child before. I don't see myself as a teen parent. But if I were you if you really want to parent try to prepare as much as possible. Have you spoken to your parents or the baby's dad. How is your relationship with them?
11-23-11 my name's alex I'm bisexual. I am planing on placing.....
I guess it would be a latino eurasian. Lol
I think I found it.   yea I have my plans for adoption I think.....
well main thing was that it was probably a false alarm. I just got it confirmed. I guess it wsnt very likely it would've happened but it did. And that would be great what group is that?. I know I always hear a lot on open adoption it's just not what I want....
no I don't want to terminate. I want to place anonmously if not idk. My parents want it. I don't want them to have it. My friend I know would want to know I've known him long enough.
we were like brothers not brothers. But I have a gender identity issue added to the fact that I have stage 5 cah. Many may not understand the condition. It's one of those intersex conditions no one talks about. Anyway pretty much I am a genetic female and becoming pregnant was an odd happening for me but it's possible... But I was raised female at birth. It's not really the issue though. He's always known me the way we've been content with.. I'm not transgender though...
I was born unquestionably male until 2 weekslater I was reassigned but internally I was born female. Overall I just feel like a guy. And look pretty much that on the outside. I haven't really lived as a girl in years. I was actually surprised to be able to get pregnant since dr. said that I couldn't without fertility treatment. Oh well. I guess it was really meant to be. I've considered anonymous adoption and maybe pareinting but at this point adoption seems more viable. I...
well hopefully I can get advice about this as well as your stories? Well there's this guy I grew up with when we were young we had become really close friends. We were like brothers almost. We became similar in personality. I was 14 when I dated this girl. Shortly after he met her he dated her himself. This broke our relationship up as friends for my freshman year I couldn't be around him it didn't get better until they broke up. Well our friendship went to flourish. I...