or Connect

Posts by terabithea

hi! my friend is nursing her 2 mo old and discovered a lump in her breast near the bone. she went to a surgeon and he drew fluid off of it (milk) and the results came back that it was a "lactating gland". he wants to see her in three weeks. is this the same as a plugged duct and why has she not gotten mastitis from it? it has doubled in size since the dr drew fluid from it. it is now larger than a grape. what will it be like in three weeks??!! it is not painful but...
well my friend who was due 3 weeks after me had her baby last night! i am so nauseated tonight and burping like crazy! all this from 6 oreos? i thought i was made of stronger stuff than that! so i can't sleep and am up waiting to see what is happening. one of those times you know you should just go make yourself throw up and get it over with. it is inevitable. i want to sleep! my last dr appt is tomorrow. nst and sonogram to check fluid and placenta. i am...
i keep waking up all night sweaty and dreaming i am in labor. i wake up to pee and am like, was that a contraction? of course when i flop from right to left i think it gets tighter automatically it feels like i am trying to get a whale up. we have a water bed, which makes the image even funnier at 4 am! i dream i lost my plug too. i go to bathroom and wipe just to see if that was a dream or real. i am losing touch with reality fast. i got a ticket for failing to...
i'll be 41 weeks saturday. go tomorrow for non stress test and afi (eyeroll) but my midwife is in my ob's and i refuse most everything while pg so figured i'd give on this one if it will keep everyone off my back. this is my 4th baby and everyone has been 42 weeker's, even then i was induced with pit with my first one and i did castor oil with the other two. i'll do castor oil next thus night, just before i am 42 weeks cuz that is when my sister can come. she is my...
obviously it spoke to me as well. there were lots of lines that are just great! the public library has a copy of this movie that is really good that might be appropriate for children, older ones. this symphysis pubis thing is really getting to me. i want to be all rested for when i go into labor. j
well i went today for my nst and my midwife had gone for the day. the ob said he wanted me to come back fri for another nst (today's was fine) and to do sonogram to check amniotic fluid. (eyeroll) this is my fourth baby and i've never had them check that. are there any other indicators that usually point to that so i can remind them of why i don't need that? did that make sense? i have had them check to make sure the placenta looked ok, but never the fluid. i don't...
well i usually lurk and get all kinds of good info here but for obvious reasons decided to join this club! i was due the 14th, but i usually go two weeks over so i am in no rush. there no signs at all of impending birth. in fact, i have never notice my plug in my other labors, and don't have long slow labors at all. i usually do castor oil at 42 weeks and within 30 min start a hard fast labor (which i consider a huge blessing!) and not many pushes either. i am a...
hi! my husband FORGOT it was coming on that night! when i got home and asked was he still recording it for me it dawned on him. does anyone have it that can mail me a tape and let me pay for tape and postage?? jenn
hi! my niece is outgrowing sz 16 in girls. i can't remember what is next. do they just go to junior sizes? so is a sz 3 next? help! trying to shop online for bday gift. thanks!
the main character was in "moonlight mile" with jake gyllenhaul as the girl in the post office he falls for. the blond girl (the model) was in the very good hallmark movie "love comes softly". oh patrick is tooooooooooo much! love the stubble!