or Connect

Posts by mamacarla

does this bother anyone else there is a dove commercial that asks they do a trial and at the end wear one of two two t-shirts - an actual t-shirt or a spaghetti strap tank this is fine as a trial but they call the tank a t!!! this really pissse me off because a t-shirt is a shirt with sleeves shaped like the letter TTTTTT - not a tank i know this is no big deal but for some reason it gets to me so not a big important thing and go ahead and let it fade...
I was a school counselor when I was pregnant with my first - if there wasn't much going on I put my feet up in my office and closed my eyes - most people knew, including my principal and everyone was very suppotive of me taking care of myself. Those early months were definitely pretty tiring for me. My sister and several of my friends all have stories of locking their office doors and laying down on the floor behind their desks during their pregnancies. All supported...
Ok - I am ready to hear from the both do crowd.
The Business of Being Born the plot description While the United States has perhaps the most advanced health care system in the world, it also has the second-highest infant mortality rate of any industrialized nation, and many have begun to question conventional wisdom regarding the way obstetricians deal with childbirth. While midwives preside over the majority of births in Europe and Japan, fewer than ten percent of American mothers employ them, despite their...
We love the Green Chili Jam Band. We have three of their cd's in the car and can play them over and over and not really get sick of them.
oh god oh go god oh god oh god i am so sorry for him i feel sick
cool
Thanks for the help. Carla
My son who is 2 years 9 months really wants "spikey hair" like he saw a guy walking around with recently. He has asked pretty much every day for a week. His hair is about 6-7 inches long all over. Does anyone have any easy suggestions - how can I be fast, efficient and have it look somewhat mohawk-y without cutting or spending too much time with a squirmy toddler. Products? Tips? Directions? Thanks Carla
Well I know that i buy and save new toys/activities for times we go out to dinner. We are constantly pulling out special new things along with favorite old things and trying to make them seem exciting and new. Making a big deal of pulling them out of the bag etc... Sometimes we actually have a nice dinner out when we do that! I certainly don't care to "defend" the cruise's but I just thought I would share what popped into my head when I read this. Carla