or Connect

Posts by Becky Wheeler

It is! I cannot wait to get it! And I am so honored to have her first piece in many to come in a birth art collection!
I commissioned a budding artist to do a piece in my likeness in labor, giving birth and this is what it looks like so far. I can't wait until it's finished and I can focus on it during labor! Joni Rae is the name of the artist. Some of you that are on Facebook might know her as Tales of a Kitchen Witch.
It should be here in 2 days.
My gaining with each pregnancy has been all over the place. My first, I gained 50. My 2nd, I gained almost SEVENTY. My third, I was pretty healthy and had a great metabolism and only gained 35. I'm hoping I stay in the 35-40 lbs mark this time. We'll see.
Awesome! Got it! I can't wait!
What kind of lubricant do you use when using the doppler? If I were to get one of these, I can't really invest in more than it costs, so I can't get the ultrasonic gel. Would coconut oil work?
Had an office visit this last week and I've gained 18 lbs so far(starting weight was 155 lbs, now 173 lbs). Not too bad, as I was almost positive I'd gained more. I'm hoping I stick to a pound or less gain a week. I really don't want to be 200+ when I give birth. 
It shouldn't be TOO late, I don't think. There are others that have said they sent theirs out that haven't been received yet, so I don't think a couple more days could hurt.
24 weeks 3 days. 
 I'm sorry you have to deal with that. I'm dealing with an arguing 7 year old boy and a 4.5 year old girl that wants to follow in her brother's footsteps by doing the same. It's so easy to fall into the arguing trap. "Why did I say no? Because I'm the mom and you are the child, that's why." No, but seriously, he makes me feel like the worst mom in the world most of the time. He actually has it pretty good. He didn't have chores until 2 weeks ago and the only one I really...