or Connect

Posts by Becky Wheeler

Awesome! Got it! I can't wait!
What kind of lubricant do you use when using the doppler? If I were to get one of these, I can't really invest in more than it costs, so I can't get the ultrasonic gel. Would coconut oil work?
Had an office visit this last week and I've gained 18 lbs so far(starting weight was 155 lbs, now 173 lbs). Not too bad, as I was almost positive I'd gained more. I'm hoping I stick to a pound or less gain a week. I really don't want to be 200+ when I give birth. 
It shouldn't be TOO late, I don't think. There are others that have said they sent theirs out that haven't been received yet, so I don't think a couple more days could hurt.
24 weeks 3 days. 
 I'm sorry you have to deal with that. I'm dealing with an arguing 7 year old boy and a 4.5 year old girl that wants to follow in her brother's footsteps by doing the same. It's so easy to fall into the arguing trap. "Why did I say no? Because I'm the mom and you are the child, that's why." No, but seriously, he makes me feel like the worst mom in the world most of the time. He actually has it pretty good. He didn't have chores until 2 weeks ago and the only one I really...
I can't seem to stop buying now that I've started. lol I've gotten my tinctures, birth pool, 3 carriers, clothes, I have some diapers ordered, nursing bras, carseat. Still haven't gotten my birth ball. I think I'll get two, so my sister who is expecting 9 weeks before me can use it during her labor. Her baby shower is tomorrow so hopefully I can run and grab one.
Mine should be there Monday, based on tracking.
Im so sorry for your loss. Thats awful. I hope this birth can be healing for you.
Just got mine out today.