or Connect

Posts by ISISandOSIRIS

pitchounette ~ I don't think the position of the cervix (as well as CM) is particularly reliable for determining early pregnancy.  For some women, it can take quite awhile for the cervix to get really high and soft, even after the BFP.  I suppose for others, it happens right away.  
    I know exactly what you did... you counted from July, although I originally posted in June.  You're a fine math teacher after all! P.S. - I also miss my grandparents very much.  I have no doubt that I will see them again, though.  It doesn't surprise me that grandparents and great-grandparents would be brought up in a ttc thread because that's a bit what it's all about, isn't it?  Partly, it's about living on in some way, so someone remembers me fondly.  Is...
There are many factors that can effect a SA. For example, not all of it being "caught" in the cup, illness, recent use of alcohol or drugs, time abstained beforehand, a wild night of hot tubbin'  I think it's a good idea to get a third SA and talk to the RE about what may have occurred.  Your hubby's sperm may be sensitive to certain factors and it would be wise for him to avoid certain things while ttc.  OR.... the actual analysis really was flawed in some way... the...
It was definitely a much-needed weekend as I'm usually surrounded by family and friends who have kids. I had tried to bring it up to one of the couples there once before (because I knew they were having issues), but they immediately dropped it and I didn't push. I later found out that the husband doesn't like talking about it AT ALL, even to his wife.  He was notably silent that night, so I do hope he begins to come around.  I tend to be the one who closes up in my...
Hey! I see I'm added!  Thanks  Only correction is I've been ttc since 8/09 (not 9/09).  That's one whole extra month of . 
Herbs can definitely get quite complicated as there are some that should not be taken in combination with others and there are many that should only be taken during certain times of your cycle for various reasons (i.e. some causing uterine contractions and should only be taken up to ovulation, while others should only be taken during the luteal phase because they actually delay ovulation, and still others that should never be taken during AF because they are blood...
  Hello ladies, I was away for several days and I see there was a lot going on!  When I was away, the group of us were gettin' a little tipsy and the conversation turned to fertility.  The MAJORITY of the couples had been ttc#1 for a very long time (some longer than dh and I) and it seemed that because everyone keeps it to themselves, it was a relief to get it out and we all just started sharing.  I hate that so many of us are in the same situation, but it...
What time does the clinic open?  The one I go to is open at 7am and they are accommodating if work schedule does not permit, so perhaps yours has similar hours?  I would call them and let them know what your situation is.  When I first went, my husband was not able to deliver in person because of work, so he gave me the goods beforehand and I think I had up to an hour to get it there (I would double-check the time... could be more, could be less).  The key was I had to...
   Thank you for the welcomes! ...and lilmom, I figured it couldn't hurt to evoke the names of a fertility god and goddess    My story: Hubby and I first started with the notion that ttc would be easy (like all of us, I'm sure).  I was practically told I could get pregnant with my clothes on back in high school .  After it didn't happen quite as easily as we thought, I began charting.  So, I charted for awhile and learned that my cycles were very normal.  I found...
I see a fresh, new July thread, so seems a good time to join   My signature says it all:  TTC #1 since August 2009