or Connect

Posts by ISISandOSIRIS

Congrats! Seems to be a lot of boys in our ddc!
Congrats mama
1. I charted for a year and used ovulation indicators for several cycles, but through charting I found that I ovulated regularly and predictably, so the ovulation tests becme more of a hassle. However, if you ovulate inconsistently, they're very helpful in giving you some warning that it may happen soon (they don't tell you when you ovulate or even if ovulation has successfully occurred - temping/charting will tell you that - they only tell you that your body is gearing up...
Hey mama, that's a nice stroller. I was considering it myself but am going to go with the city mini GT instead. It was a close call though and would def get the indie if I found a good deal! When I tested it out it handled really well and looks gorgeous too... Have fun with it! I was thinking of purchasing the Sunshine Kids parent console to go with stroller, which would probably fit either the city mini or bumbleride. It's relatively inexpensive and received good reviews....
I last touched my cervix about 4 weeks ago, consequently freaked out because it felt soft, I couldn't tell if it was open (i was spotting at the time) and it just did not feel "right" to me, only to be FINE. I vowed I wouldn't touch it again for the rest of my pregnancy because I upset myself for nothing. If you're concerned, get checked out for your peace of mind.
Just checkin in with the first time mamas. How's everyone doing? Last night, I dreamt I had a toddler and I was trying really hard to use positive discipline as she was being really bratty in a doctor office waiting room. My dreams are so weird lately, Has anyone else felt the baby yet? I can't say I know for sure, so I'm still saying no. I want to so badly though! Has anyone started their registry yet? I haven't but I'm starting to feel a bit overwhelmed that I'll be 4...
I don't know what to take that would work with progesterone cream but I couldn't read your post without saying I am so sorry for your loss.  I completely understand the paranoia, but not to the extent you must be going through.     I hope you find some moments of peace during this pregnancy <3
Don't panic! During the first trimester there were random days that I didn't feel pregnant and everything was fine.  Symptoms can come and go.  Unfortunately, rather than enjoy the brief moments free from m/s and breast tenderness, I would freak out and think something was wrong.  It's all part of the emotional roller coaster of being pregnant.  
Your first reason for not wanting to find out is actually one of my reasons for wanting to find out.  There are some family members that are hoping for a particular gender and I want to focus on the reality of what this child will be rather than the fantasy of what some hope it to be (of course, there's the whole other fantasy of the "typical" boy and "typical" girl that I'll always have to keep in check - but that's a whole other story).  Although these same family...
What point are you in your cycle?  I honestly don't remember what my cm was like the month I conceived as I pretty much gave up on following my ovulation patterns and just bd'd every other day from a few days after AF until I definitely knew I wasn't ovulating anymore.  It just became a mindless habit month after month. But like you, I had a pretty predictable CM pattern.  I also had some random months that were not as egg-whitey as others and it was not because I was...