or Connect

Posts by ncmom4waldorf

there is a private group on Facebook, North Carolina Waldorf Homeschoolers... just request to be invited. these are the only Waldorf people I've come across other than the aspiring Waldorf school in Asheville, Azalea Mountain, and of course Emerson. 
Love love love the Stockmar beeswax block crayons. Typically in Waldorf classrooms young students will use the block crayons until 2nd/3rd grade when they're introduced to the stick crayons. They may take some getting used to if you're used to Crayola style crayons. I just youtubed the block crayons and came across this demonstration video.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqnb39BxgWI&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Thanks very much for the offer. Will keep you posted of what we come up with. Thanks again!
Thanks so much! 
  I'm new to the Hickory, NC area and looking for Waldorf-inspired playgroups or like-minded families to get together with for play, BBQs, etc.  Perhaps if no similar playgroups exists I will start one... let me know if you're interested!
I'm new to the Hickory, NC area and looking for Waldorf-inspired playgroups or like-minded families to get together with for play, BBQs, etc.  Perhaps if no similar playgroups exists I will start one... let me know if you're interested!