or Connect

Posts by farmygirl

Hi,   My apologies if this question has been asked multiple times already, but perhaps someone can just direct me to a thread? I'm totally overwhelmed about how to sleep with our twins who are due in early April.  For some reason, I'm totally hung up on this (nesting? , and want to get it figured out (and something purchased) ASAP.     We have a small apartment--2 bedrooms and one large living/kitchen space.  My original thought was to have them in the same...
BFP this morning!!  I had a feeling something was up, since that had never happened to me before!  I'm SO excited, but also proceeding with caution because I know a lot can happen in the first tri.  Please send me sticky thoughts! How about you?!
Thank you both so much!   Jaimee--yes fertile CM at time of OPK.  I think the driest day was yesterday, so I'm fairly certain I O'd CD 15.  I've never had O spotting before, but that makes the most sense for sure.  Also, I had quite a bit of O pain this time around.  Not sure if that's just because I knew I was O'ing, and was more sensitive to it, or what.   Babes--Good luck!  Hope you get your BFP very, very soon.     Thanks again!  Hope I can update with a...
Hi ladies- I'm in need of your expertise! I am currently on CD 16. I am pretty certain I O'd on CD 14 (pos OPK on CDs 13 and 14, neg CD 15). We DTD for the three days leading up to O, and last night, just in case When I went to the bathroom today, I noticed some bright red blood when I wiped. I wiped again, and there was some light pinkish/brown stuff going on. I'm confused because that never happens to me, and AF isn't due until August 9. I know implantation spotting is...
Hi ladies!   Do you mind if I join the thread?  I'm 29, DH is 30, and we've been TTC our first for 2 months.  I've been stalking the boards for a while now, and love keeping up with everyone.  I figured it was time to stop trolling and start participating .     I'm on CD 27 of my 28 day cycle.  I don't have any strong feeling one way or the other, except that my temp has been up a bit.  I stopped temping earlier in the month, because my OBGYN said it was...
Congratulations Texanromantic!!! Sending good thoughts your way!  
Hi ladies,   I'm in the 2WW, too.  I'm new to MDC.  My DH and I have been TTC #1 since May.  Unfortunately, both months so far have been disrupted by work travel, which is super frustrating .  This month, we BD'd a lot, and according to an OPK, once on a really "good" day.  I've got my fingers crossed, but I'm not going to be too optimistic...It seems like each month I create symptoms, think I'm going to get a BFP, and don't...   I think I'm 10-11 DPO.  Speaking...
Thanks, all--I really appreciate your insight!   This morning I took another OPK test, and it was negative.  However, it was a different brand.  The one I got a pos on was a smiley face one (CBE?), this one was a Target cheapie.  Also, my temp today was the same as yesterday.  I am traveling, so I know that can affect everything.  Do you think it's possible that I O'd yesterday afternoon/night?  I had abundant CM yesterday, but with the same temps this morning, I...
Hi ladies, This is my first post here, but I've been reading posts for a few weeks--what a smart, great group of women!    I have a question: I'm on CD 14, and this morning got a +OPK test, but had also woken up with a temp rise.  Usually my temp is 97.33, but today it was 97.53.  So, it's not a huge rise, but I'm usually at the same temp.  Also, took a OPK test yesterday afternoon that was neg. This will probably sound like a silly question to you all, but is it...