or Connect

Posts by Magdalen1978

Here's Magdalen ("Maudie")!  She'll be 4 weeks this Friday.  These are pics from various stages.
Awesome story.  Congrats!  He's gorgeous!
Congratulations!  Enjoy your little man!
Yay!!!!!!!!!  Easy labor vibes to you!
Wheee!!!! What a great birth!  Way to go, mama! 
Wombatclay, you're in labor??? Huzzahh!!!!!!!  Way to skirt the deadline, little one.   I hope everything goes beautifully and will be praying for you and little one today!   We are all fine here -- Magdalen is 5 days old and a real sweet pea.    I've been thinking a lot about the mamas who are still baking.  I really empathize.  Going the extra two weeks nearly broke me.  It also, however, took away a lot of the fear of labor (desperation will do that) and...
Congratulations!  That sounds super-intense -- kudos to you for following your instincts.  Enjoy the babymoon!
Congrats!  Enjoy him!
Congrats! Yay!!!
Well, she finally decided to arrive at 41w3d (give or take a few)!  What a relief.  After a stressful "postdates" u/s and NST at midday, I came home continuing to have very gentle contractions.  Started timing them at about 6:30 p.m. for fun and was surprised to see them 5 minutes apart, so I called my midwife at about 7:30.  She arrived at about 10:50 p.m., figuring I was way too chatty for someone in active labor.  I thought I was, too, and was scared at how hard this...