or Connect

Posts by nymama531

my baby girl is breastfed and eats solids and I noticed a hard little bump behind her nipple so I asked the doc about it at her check up today and the doc said they are breast buds possibly from lavender soap (only used it for like a month) or coming through the breastmilk from estrogen.... she asked me if I drink non-organic milk because that could be the source. I don't but I do eat non-organic yogurt and cheese. I feel so guilty. anyone have experience with this? will...
Thank you for sharing....I will be praying for Teddy every night.
yay!!!
Thanks! He's great with his baby sister but his general terrible twoness has really been AMPED up since she was born...........
oops, last line should read "josephine marie"---baby brain...    
Birth Story             I felt really off during Thanksgiving Dinner Thursday. I wasn’t in pain but it just felt loud and chaotic and I wanted to be home. The only part I really enjoyed was when I was talking to Aunt Santa, Aunt Cynthia and Angela about names and I found out that my sister and Angela’s middle name (Marie) was after my Dad’s mom. Her name was Sally Marie, which I never knew. I love my Nanny so much and I started to consider Marie as a middle, since we...
thanks so much everyone. I did make an effort to spend more time one on one with my toddler today and I did ask my husband to take him out when he seemed too wound up and I even put lavender in this bath..all that helped a bit. funny thing is, I did that all before reading these comments. gotta love motherly intuition.. I really appreciate the comments and support and I'll try the other ideas tomorrow :)
anyone overly stressed by the combo of a newborn and a toddler? my newborn is as easy as can be and I absolutely love her to death and dont even mind nursing every 2-3 hours at night but my toddler is driving me up the wall. I cry a few times a day from the stress of listening to DH drag him to and from time out and the constant screaming (ds screams when he's happy, when he's excited, when he's sad, etc...) and everything about ds just seems louder and more intense all...
you guys can do it! it's almost time!!! a tip....while I was in labor, I played card games on a pilates ball right up until the second it was time to start pushing. I highly recommend that. sounds insane but it really sped things up and took my mind off it.