or Connect

Posts by Oonah

They're pretty much the same. I think all Ikeas are pretty much the same. I don't know about the Lego store. Have fun
Quote: Originally Posted by MCatLvrMom2A&X Those of you that have kids that miss a lot what is the attendance policy there? It drives me nuts that they only get 12 days a year here excused or not. We get 10 excused absence (excused means you get credit for the make up work), 18 unexcused (no credit for make up work + counts toward truancy calculations). We also have the option for Planned Absences which are pre-approved by the principal, they...
Quote: Originally Posted by woodchick It's not that cold here...but I put coats on backwards inside. Zip to the car, hop up into the seat and unzip when they're sitting. Arms out buckles on quick and then arms back into the coat. It's not a perfect method, but it works. Brilliant! I am going to try this!
we miss school a lot we're skipping to go to a museum next week and starting next week DS will be out of school on Monday mornings for a swim class not affiliated with the school - I don't know if that's technically skipping - he does go to a public school and the principal is being supportive. I LOVE having more control of his education and I am thrilled that our school is supporting us with this swim class thing. I don't have any issues keeping DS home for a...
we have a king turned sideways to make it a bit wider, that fits all 5 of us.
Quote: Originally Posted by waterproofmascara Another sweet dd thread, and a rave for Chic-Fil-A. oh my gosh that is sooo heartwarming!!! I have another Starbucks Drive Thru story. I was 5 or 6 months pregnant - and I was coming down from the adrenaline and stress from an unexpected visit to the pedi with my DS - and I was mourning the loss of my old dog that had died unexpectedly days ealier. I was in the drive thru - very somber &...
Quote: Originally Posted by LISSA~K I just think it looks really, really uncomfotable. i agree
I would probably overlook the lack of communication if it was shipped in the timeframe promised, since it wasn't I would leave neg f/b. I have, in the past, given a positive or neutral rating but called attention to the negative parts of the transaction in the comment, just to give additional info to potential customers. I once bought an item, it was exactly as described and shipped on time but the seller never responded to my emails about the item. I left a positive...
Quote: Originally Posted by IntuitiveJamie Just want to remind everyone, that I am not good at remote viewing, which is what it's called to find missing items. So hopefully someone else that has that knack will help you out. But I typically will not answer those posts as it's not my strong suit. But there are other Mamas, that might give it a shot! Not a problem, I am desperate (I have even looked in the FREEZER for these), I'll take tips...
Please help if you can, my husband and I are going insane looking for 2 lost Blockbuster DVDs. We have torn apart the house. One was last seen on our kitchen island I don't remember when I last saw it, sometime last week I guess; the other was last seen in the dvd player last Saturday night. Any clues? I'm desperate..I do NOT want to pay for these movies.