or Connect

Posts by dreamingtree

I definitely see something on the strip...  there is hope!
Check out Fertility, Cycles, and Nutrition by Marilyn Shannon. She talks a lot about nutrition reducing the risk in pregnancies over age 35. Worth a look anyway.
When I weaned off Zoloft my nurse-midwife prescribed 2 weeks of Prozac because she said Prozac has a much longer half-life than Zoloft.  It made such a difference. I have weaned off Zoloft cold turkey before and it was awful. Brain zaps, fog, feeling miserable.   Overlapping it with the Prozac made it like nothing.  That would be something to ask your doctor about. 
Have you ever done any charting of your cycles? If you don't want to temp you could just charge your cervical fluid and that would give you a good idea. You could also use the cheapie ovulation strips to try and pinpoint it. Taking Charge of Your Fertility is an awesome book for that and would get you started if you are interested in knowing for sure :)
You are not alone, I get that same antsy feeling when I "Play" with my almost 3 year old. I do it only rarely. I try to do other activities with him that I find more interesting (swimming, going for a walk, reading stories, giving him ideas to start him on activities, dancing, going to the library). I guess that sounds selfish but ....  I think it's normal and I think it's healthy to encourage independent play :) It sounds like you're doing a wonderful job with just the...
owlhowl... do you have a link to your chart?
They look probably positive to me... I would go to your healthcare provider and get a blood test to be sure, especially with all the bleeding you've been having.
  Looking at your chart...it does appear you ovulated around day 20. Any reason to think you didn't? By "the rules"of FAM you're supposed to have 6 low temps before your thermal shift for it to be definitive ovulation, but I know you didn't start temping until you got your IUD out.  If my husband were leaving for 9 months though, I think I'd roll the dice and go for it, but only you can decide that of course.
I'm struggling with migraines that I think are hormonal...ugh. They get worse near ovulation.  Anyone else notice a pattern with headaches now that they are charting?
I love all these replies :) Great answers ladies! There's a lot to be said for being able to focus on the "baby in your arms" and really enjoy their little years before having another.  And the potential benefits on SLEEP for mom are not to be understated!