or Connect

Posts by Whiteknight777

If your child is on cow's milk, then a three week denial may take care of the problem Try it. WK
A child of this age is still experimenting with sounds. For example, my grandson, almost 4, repeats everything that we say. We acknowledge that he is doing this so that he is trying, though he doesn't realize this, to instill these sounds and meanings into his mind. The worst thing that you can do at this time, is to correct him, at least in the sense of letting him know that you are correcting him. You can reinforce what you just said by wording it a bit...
Am I loud when I speak to the kids? Is the TV loud when it is on. Does the child speak loudly all the time, or only on occasion? Of the three above, one can determine whether the child is copying a behaviour, or whether the child is having hearing difficulty. Just as an older person starts speaking louder and not realizing that they are losing their hearing, children that cannot hear properly in the volume range that most are accustomed, will speak...
While we may consider it to be nothing at all, some judgement is needed nowadays, in that one should only allow these things in the back yard. Don't advertise, I would say, for one never knows the mindset of others that may be looking. I only read recently of one such prevert that was doing his thing, if you get what I mean, while he watched children on swings. If they can get this lustful watching children on swings, then I prefer to have my grandchildren naked...
todays cow's milk is filled with growth hormones and antibatioxs (spelling), its no wonder that we have children entering puberty at 10, rather than at 16 as it was in the 60's. It is also no wonder, why anti-botics (spelling) do not work as well as they used to, because cow's milk is filled with it. WK
for a child that age to have pimples. In fact, pimples and blackheads are not normal at all. We, today, think that teens having such things are normal, because, perhaps, we have had them when we were growing up, or our friends did. When I was growing up, I drank 4 to 5 glasses of cows milk a day, and by the time I reached my teens, my face and back shamed me. I was a mess. So I drank more milk, and spent much money in all the latest creams, treatments, etc.,...