or Connect

Posts by Jessimaca

I have been having lower abdominal pain on and off for the last couple of days-- sometimes just feels achy and occassionaly it feels like a sharp pain.  It's in the center of my belly, really low.  Is anyone else having any sensations like this?  I'm 21 weeks 3 days .  Would love any feedback or comiserating !
      I have to say that I have stopped posting on topics that may  be controversial because of the attacks that ensue.  Which is really sad.  I expected there to be open-minded people here where open conversations and discussions can happen, but I have found that not to be the case in other "debatable topic" areas.  And, I know others are afraid to as well because after discussions on a debatable topic a MDC regular PM'd me instead because she was afraid to post on the...
Hello all!  So, I suddenly began feeling the baby more-- it was like two days ago-- I went from not feeling anything to feeling lots of movement at times!  Its really awesome!  Anyway, yesterday I started having this really weird sensation and I'm hoping you ladies can help me out.  Sometimes when the baby kicks I feel this wierd popping in my vagina .  It feels really strange!!!!!  I don't know if it could be that the baby is kicking straight down so I feel a weird...
I went to a class on Saturday and I thought to myself 'I love this!'  Anyway, I have to modify regular classes so much cause I'm pregnant that it makes them not quite as fun.  I did start teaching a new prenatal yoga series on Monday night so that will be nice-- it's an hour of yoga for me (and I have to show up ) and its a whole class that I can do!  Which is the best part.  I would really like to up my practice to 2 or 3 times a week and I just haven't figured out how...
My boss said to me the other day, "wow, your getting pudgy!  How much weight have you gained now?" 
Finally finished reading all the posts   I am very interested in learning more about buddhism.  I was actually introduced to the practice by a counselor that I saw for a short time about 6-7 years ago because I was having some issues with worrying/anxiety and she recommended some buddhist books that were extremely helpful for me!  That started my quest to learn more.  I live in a rural area so I haven't been able to do much more than read really.  I'm enjoying all...
I'm not sure-- it seems a natural human condition.  In my massage training they talked about getting further with a group of like-minded individuals-- because you have support, understanding, etc.  But who knows?  I just feel like I stay motivated with a motivated group.
Sativarain~  I would love to do that too!  It just never works out, I would have to get up so early.  And now that I will be adding a baby to the morning mix I'm sure I will be even less likely to manage squeezing it in.  I would love to do something though-- like meditate maybe?  But, I just haven't been very disciplined about adding something in the morning...  Maybe you can motivate me :-)
Hi , I'm new to this board.  I'm pregnant with my first baby, so I've been following the due date board and I wandered over here because I'm always seeking ways to be in touch with my spirituality and I times I feel a little lost-- so here I am!  I am a yoga teacher-- just got certified last summer.  I live in a small town with one studio and there was just one teacher and I was a regular of hers.  She confronted me about training so I could teach at her studio.  I feel...
Love the quotes by your teacher and Bob!   I also find comfort in focusing on my physical body through yoga.  I also used to work with horses when I was younger-- I took trail rides out all day and that also felt very spiritual.  That first ride in the morning...  being in nature and with such awesome animals.  Walking in nature still is one of times when I feel closest to spirit, the universe, my higher Self, God, whatever you wanna call it ;-).    Okay, kind of...