or Connect

Posts by Jessimaca

I need some advice from you wise women-- I have an irritable uterus, actually, I would say it's sometimes quite angry .  I've had cramping since before I knew I was pregnant (in fact, in the beginning it was unbearable, but then it lightened up some.  It looks like I had an early twim demise which could be part of the reason for that ).  Now I have a pretty much constant underlying cramping.  My midwives say it can be normal, but it really seems like no one knows for...
Adore & Viv~  Thanks for calming my mind   I can feel my fundus just up over my pubic bone and I have to admit I'm pretty excited to actually show eventually.  But, I'm sure things are more comfortable and easier when your small-- I need to work on enjoying every moment!
Okay, I'm really jealous looking at all your bumps!  I have a tiny, tiny little bump and it looks nothing like what others have posted on here (I'm 12 weeks today).  I read that your uterus should be half-way between your pubic bone and belly button at 16 weeks and mine is almost there, but it doesn't stick out much.  Is this normal?  Is it because its my first baby?  The midwife didn't tell me it was small or anything...
I have the same symptoms-- cold and tired.  It's par for the course in early pregnancy and it doesn't have to mean that there is anything wrong.  Your body is working extremely hard at all hours of the day to build a baby.   I just want to throw out a word of caution-- I wouldn't accept anything as the gospel from any provider.  Always look for further information or get a second opinion with someone who specializes in endocrinology.  I have seen MDs and Naturopaths...
I'm so sorry   I'll be thinking of you and your family.
I'm struggling to relax and enjoy this so far too!  I haven't had a loss-- my best friend did recently.  I just feel like I won't take a big sigh of relief until I get through this first trimester.  I wish I could just trust that everything would be ok!
 Maybe you were feeling something besides a bump?  And 9.5 weeks it wouldn't be much over your pubic bone.  Are you noticing any other symptoms?
I'll be excited to read everyones replies so I get some ideas for the future too .  My experience with showers of friends/family is that most people don't get a lot of what they actually want.  People want to buy things that get an "awwwww" from the crowd-- so cute stuff, clothes, etc.  So, if you go into it knowing that you won't be as disappointed.  Also, it probably doesn't hurt to register somewhere else too.  I'm totally with you on not wanting a bunch of stuff you...
I used to think it was weird that women needed ultrasounds, etc. to believe or trust in their bodies-- their pregnancies.  But, now I'm right there with them!  This is my first pregnancy and I had such terrible, painful, crazy cramps for the first 3 weeks that I thought I was going to miscarry or that something was terribley wrong.  Those finally stopped (at least the super painful ones) and now I have some morning sickness.  It still doesn't seem real to me!  What is...
Enjoy reading all the great tips and ideas! My MS started last Sunday at 7w2d.  I've had it most days and pretty much all day long.  It's wierd though  because it can be super bad and then randomly I won't have it for a few hours.  Its crazy!  I've tried most the things that have been mentioned-- different things do seem to work different days so it's good to have a variety of tricks on hand I think.  Here's what I've tried and what I've been told:   Reframe MS as...