or Connect

Posts by Jessimaca

Arby~   to you!  This must be so stressful!  I read somewhere that the risk of miscarriage after seeing/hearing a heartbeat is very low-- like 3%.  Of course, no one can tell the future, but that is reassuring I think.  I don't blame you for having anxiety about it-- I would be a wreck.  I'm not gonna tell you to try to relax because I know that's so hard in this situation.  I would maybe try to distract yourself for a little while you wait for blood work results.  Take...
Chapluqa~  I feel the same!  I also won't be hearing the reassuring heartbeat for awhile (and I'm just dying too, seriously).  I had more symptoms right around my BFP and 2 weeks after.  Now I'm 7wks 2 days and I feel really normal most of the time which makes this feel very surreal for me.  I had some really bad cramping for the first couple weeks (which had me really worried) and then they stopped almost completely (which has me worried that I don't have them ).  I...
A little update:  Tons of terrible cramping since my BFP-- when to ER last Friday where they drew and HCG and did some other blood work (everything else was normal)-- HCG was 351 and I was told to follow-up on Monday for another HCG and ultrasound.  Monday my HCG was 1248 (yay!!!!), but still not high enough for ultrasound to rule out ectopic.  Had US Wednesday and the doc saw a sac in my uterus and also 2 cysts on my right ovary and he couldn't see my left ovary (which...
Thanks everyone!  It did sound like they would monitor the cysts and I am hoping that they will look at my other ovary!  I'll keep you gals posted!  Thanks for all the kind words
Jaimee~  I've never had any bleeding.  He didn't say what kind of cysts they were.  I'm still having pretty bad cramps, though a little less of the horrible ones that make me feel like I'm dying!   Ten~  Thanks!  He didn't tell me what's causing the pain.  He just said if it changes or gets worse that I will need to go back in
A little update-- I went to the ER last Friday for the terrible cramps!  They drew my HCG which was 351 and told me to see someone Monday for another draw and an ultrasound.  Monday my HCG was 1248-- still not high enough for the ultrasound.  Yesterday had the ultrasound-- there is a little sac in my uterus!!!!  Yay!!!!   But, the doctor did see 2 cysts on my right ovary and he couldn't visualize my left ovary (which is the side with more pain).  So, not sure what will...
UPDATE: My HCG was good on Monday (went from 350 on Friday to 1248 on Monday), but they wanted it above 2,000 to do an ultrasound.  Had the ultrasound yesterday and the doctor showed us a sac in my uterus!!!!  Yay!!!!  So, that's good news!  The bad news is I have 2 cysts on my right ovary and he couldn't visualize my left ovary (which is the side that hurts more).  Any input on the cysts?  Is that something to worry about?
Hasn't stopped yet.  I am going in tomorrow for follow-up blood work to check HCG level and then an ultrasound to rule out ectopic-- if they can see anything yet .  I'm really hoping it's nothing like that.  I'm gonna keep
Thanks Isis and Bel and Catheleni!   I just want to send out a big to everyone!  I'm sending positive thoughts and to all of you!   I am going for a blood test and maybe ultrasound tomorrow to figure out why I'm having these horrible, super intense, stop-you-in-your-tracks cramps!  It seriously freaks me out.  It has woken me up in the middle of the night and it's so bad, I pace and do just about anything I can to try to relieve it-- makes me sweat and makes me...
Thanks Tenzin!  I think I will be having an ultrasound on Monday, but I have no idea what I'm gonna do till then?!  I don't know at what point I should head back to the ER-- didn't seem like they could do anything-- even diagnostic tests with how early I am.  I just am so tired from the constant cramping and I am feeling really anxious about it