or Connect

Posts by Jessimaca

I am about 4 weeks and a few days (just got my BFP Tuesday).  I've been cramping-- like normal period cramps since Sunday.  But, since yesterday I've been getting more cramps that are like stop-you-in-your-tracks, writhing-in-pain, awful!  I sweat and I've almost thrown up.  Does anyone have any input???
Chapluqa~  Thanks so much!  Thanks everyone for the well wishes!   I took another test this am and it was still positive (slightly fainter than the control line)!  I wish I could feel more excited, but my cramps have been terrible-- as bad as my worst period cramps sometimes!  So, that is totally freaking me out!  I'm just going to be tentatively excited-- I don't want to get my hopes up to hight because I know so many women that have miscarriages and I'm so early . ...
Hello All!  Well, I'm tentatively excited to be here .  I got a BFP (the line was a little lighter than the control) on Tuesday-- which would make me due April 13th.  Anyway, I'm hoping the experience moms can help me here-- I've been soooooooo crampy!  And it absolutely freaks me out!  Also, I know I shouldn't have done this, but I took my temp this morning and it went down .  So, I'm just feeling nervous about the combo of these things.  Any advice you ladies can offer...
Thanks everyone for the support!  I am excited, but nervous at the same time--  the cramps freak me out!  And, my temp dropped some today .  I hope that doesn't mean anything...  I'm going to test again tomorrow am.  I'm really !   DH wanted me to suprise him when I found out, so I stuck a bun in the oven and told him I was making a suprise for dessert and to look in the oven.  He looked and was like "I don't get it.  It's a bun."  I'm like really?  It's a bun...
I think I got a BFP this am!!!!  I'm only 11 DPO, but I posted a pic of the test in the TTC in  your 30s thread for you to check out.  The prego line is lighter than the control, but I hear that's okay.  The other thing is I've been really crampy, I actually started to count myself out this month because I assumed my AF was coming with all the cramping.  I hear that cramping can be okay too?
Thanks Val!  I'm 11 DPO.  I feel crampy-- I have been the last few days that's why I was starting to count myself out-- do you think that's okay?  Should I take another test soon?
I'm sorry, I have no idea how to post pics!  So it's huge   So, what do you gals think?  I'm trying not to freak out!
Pitch~ Thanks for rooting for me   Everyone here is so nice!  I just wish we would all get prego right now!  Together!  Wouldn't that be fun? I think your hypnofertility appointment sounds very interesting!  How do you find a place to do that?  I've never heard of such a person...  I wonder if there is one near me...  That is so cool that the chiropractor could kind of read your body!   I am DPO 10 and feeling crampy and moody like AF is on the way   However, I'm...
Birdie~  Thank you!  That's so sweet!  I was feeling kind down this a.m. because my temp dropped a little (not under coverline) and I was starting to count myself out .  But, your post gives me hope!  And, if it doesn't happen this month, it will when the time is right hopefully