or Connect

Posts by Jessimaca

Hopefully this is our month Lilac!!!!  I will be crossing my fingers for you!!!! Baby dust all around!!!!  Hopefully Rose will rub off on us
Rosie~  Wow!  Gorgeous pics!!!!!  Thanks for the input-- it's good to hear what people have done or not done so I can stop analyzing myself.   Lilac~  I'm totally gonna scope out that book!  Sounds very interesting!  I'm reading a yoga fertility book that's very good (and I may end up teaching the class someday), but I am very interested in Chinese Medicine also and they are big proponents of it in my yoga book.  Actually I'm going to get some acupunture tomorrow! ...
Pitch~  I feel for you .  Please don't blame yourself or tell yourself things like that.  If you had a best-friend going through this struggle, you wouldn't say those things to her.  You deserve some extra lovin' right now!   Do some really nice things just for  you!   Rose~  I really enjoyed reading your post!  So exciting!  It's neat to hear the details so I can daydream about how I'll feel when that happens to me  (I am always working on phrasing things in the...
Caly~ That must have been so disheartening!  To wait that long and get a wait and see kind of approach.  I would just demand the tests you want or find another doctor.  As a nurse, I see terrible practice all the time and I've learned you have to be an advocate for your own healthcare.  You really need to know what to ask for in any area of medicine I've found, so just ask for it and if they don't agree, find a new doctor.  It's their job-- your paying their...
Caly~ Sounds like you've tried everything I would have tried!  I actually went to a UU church when I was feeling really lonely too .  I think that's a really good idea because depending on the size of it, they usually have different groups you could join where you might have more time to mingle and get to know people.  It's so hard, I think, to make friends when your a "grown up"   At least you can always hop on the forums and chat too!
Caly~  I'm so sorry to hear about your horrible night .  I've had nights like that-- lonely, sobbing nights (not related to baby making, but in the past during some difficult times).  Such a horrible feeling!  It sounds like your somewhere new?  I know when I've felt that way it's helped me to find people to connect with-- are there any ways to get out and meet friends while your DH is gone?  Like any groups you can join?  Not sure what your into-- but, yoga has really...
Yay!!!!!!!!!  Rosie~  So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Thanks for all the tips!   Jaimie~  I don't chart my CM because it's hard for me to really tell the difference.  This is only my second month charting.  I am consistent about when I do my temps (and with enough sleep, etc).  Last month I had a O dip and then my temps went above 98 degrees and stayed there until AF came (I also had a positive OPK that cycle)-- didn't time BD very well though.  This month it looked pretty similar and I had a positive OPK again (It's...
Morning All!   I'm hoping you wise ladies could help me with my chart-- this is only the second time I've charted and it's my 4th month TTC.  On CD17 I had what looked like an ovulation dip and I had a postive OPK, so I was hoping my temp would go up today, but it didn't .  Could anyone tell me what this means?   http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/361ae8      Any insight would be appreciated!  Thanks!
Bel~ I also work in public health-  we have crazy jobs!  Sorrounded by pregnant people!  I do love the work though   Boots~ You crack me up!!!  I agree with the cuter, less-annoying babies, and I would also add above average, maybe even genius.  Perfect angels